Musty Trunks....

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo :]

My last chapter was like a piece of crap that you would try to scrape off of your shoe GROSS.

Anyway I'm updating, again! 

Imma try to make this a non-s low updating book. Haha I'm funny I am way too lazy for that to happen..

Wooo! That was random ikikik.

I took a bunch of photos of myself last night and posted them on my Instagram which is bulletproof_x3 by the way.

Anyways I looked like totally gawgeousssss it was amaZAYN.

Ha! I'm in hystericals. I kid, I kid I be hideous! I'll change my profile picture now though.

Just changed it! Now you can REALLY see my face.

So yeah.. Comment and Vote aka Vomment @ZaharAlao ;] Fan her! And read her book (s)

Byeee for now!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARRYS POV

That was really bad.

I feel really bad.

This is really bad.

That was super awkward.. well not awkward but you know I really have no idea how to describe that awkward moment.

Oh, well I guess I do then..

I mean like this is something that you would never forget for the rest of your life and something you wouldnt want to talk about, ever.You would never expect something like this to happen.It's not like your To-Do List said: Bully some girl and fall in love with her.If it did theen you need freaking help ASAP.But seriously right now I'm frustrated.I don't even know what to do anymore.I don't know what I was thinking when I tried to invite the guys.. wait, where are they?They weren't even in school!

But honestly I do feel bad! I don't even know why I thought me and Melanie would be all fine and dandy all of a sudden.

Right now I don't even know where I am and I feel like I'm being watched.

It's probably because I'm alone on this road and I'm just walking.

Sigh...

"AHHH" I scream but suddenly a rag is put over my mouth and my screams become muffled.

I smell something funny and before I know it everything becomes fuzzy.

My last thought: Chloroform.

The last things I hear: Get the girl! We know where she is!

MELANIES POV

I suddenly just got this bad feeling and my stomach starts to churn.

All I can think about is Harry.... where is he?

I decide to leave school and ditch, bad girl I know.

Whatever.

I walk outside and it's raining bricks.

I decide to run a little so I can get home faster, I should've taken my car!

I sprint holding my backpack and shoving my phone -which is now off for I need no distractions to stop running home- in my bra. Don't judge me.

I run and run and I'm out of breath but I wont stop I trip over a crack on the sidewalk and twist my ankle I refuse o stay on the ground and I limp-run home.

I give up my leg is throbbing.

Suddenly  a car pulls up and some girl comes out and gasps when she sees me.

By now I'm coughing terribly!

"Oh come in here!"

I have no choice really so I get in her car and sit down panting.

She hands me a blanket and a fresh cup of coffee.

"I didn't drink any yet don't worry!" she smiles.

"Thanks" i cough.

"I'm Jennifer, here give me your leg." she says.

She wraps it in gauze and soon I fell much better. "I'm a nurse, that's why I have everything all of these" she says pointing to a bin with a bunch of nursing tools.

I nod in understanding.

Soon we exchange numbers and yes indeed she is older than me she's 23, no biggie.

"I think I'll head home now, the rain reduced." I saythanking her after.

She nods and waves goodbye as I walk out of the car.

I recognize my house a couple houses away and head for it until I feel something grabbing me and something hard banged against my head I immiediately dropped my bag, right in front of my home too.

Soon I'm dumped into some musty trunk.

I'm staring at my house feeling dizzy and I see my dad turning on the lights to bring the trash out, he sees my bag as confusion washes  over his face.

Next thing I know my head has been hit yet again and I'm completely knocked out.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ta Da!

Done, tell me if there are any mistakes please I'm too lasy to edit.