⌊AUTHOR'S NOTE 02⌉

HI LOVES,

I'm doing somewhat alright, I guess I'm just at a weird stage right now. I knew this book would be a rollercoaster of emotions and conflicts. (Just wait till you see the next chapter.)

Anyways, I just want to remind readers again because I do feel like I'm overthinking and I now notice it's causing me to put off chapters longer than I wish. 

This book is definitely on the more mature side so I do want to put everything into the topics I bring up. I feel like I am trying to balance it out so much more than I really need to. 

What I mean is I feel like I have to either tone down the level of maturity and then continue writing at a higher level right after, its constantly a switch back and forth throughout chapters.

^Please let me know if you guys actually like that. As a writer I feel like it's annoying the audience but you are the readers.^

I'm going to continue writing in the same wave I had going before, following the same plot I had pictured before. Obviously I'll make changes as I go on.

As you continue reading, please just remember the level of maturity.

I feel so much better writing all that out. Thank you for your patience, I genuinely feel like I owe you all so much.

Next chapter will be posted very soon... mostly likely later today. It's currently 3am where I'm at so I need some sleep XD you will get your chapter when I wake up.

Thank you for the support and sticking with my story. 

🖤🖤