(P.JW)- First Day

3RD PERSON POV.

Y/N wokeup from her alarm rubbing her eyes to get rid of her tiredness in her eyes. She stretched and yawned, then proceeding to rub her mouth after. She'd sigh, realizing that she had to go to a new school.

She sighed once again as she got up and went to the bathroom. Y/N cleaned up herself, and reworked on her hair. Making it straight and having to curl her curtain bangs, she then applied some light neutral makeup. "Y/N! Your uniform, all clean and tidy just for you." Her mom smiled at her, Y/N returning the smile back.

Y/N ate a light breakfast, consisting of just bread and slices of avocado. She patted her stomache before grabbing her school supplies, and slipping on her shoes. Before closing the door, she kissed her mom goodbye and smiled softly after.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The wind softly blew in her hair as she journey'd to her new school. It had been approximately 20 minutes, as she finally looked up from her phone to her new school. Her mouth dropped in awe as she smiled softly and took the whole scene in.

Walking up the steps, students looked at her, whispering gossips about her. Y/N looked like a foreigner, and the students assumed that she didn't know korean. Plugging in her earphones, it drowned out the whispers and gossips about her.

Y/n stood 5'1, being incomparably short to the other students who stood 5'5 and above. She rubbed her eyes, trying not to tear up as she stood out to others. Ever since she walked in, Y/N never looked up as she was afraid of what she looked like to others.

She hurriedly walked to the admin's office, getting her schedule and such. Grabbing it, she finally looked up and smiled. "T-Thank you," she'd say in korean, smiling softly then bowing shortly. "No problem, sweetheart."

Sighing as she went out, she started on another journey to her first class. Reading the signs carefully as she walked by, she finallt found her classroom. The bell had rang just in time, causing the students to become silent.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Alright, students today we have a new student. Y/N, L/N please come in." The teacher stated as the door opened. A H/C girl walked in, bowing before turning and facing the front. "H-Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. I'm new here, so please t-treat me well, and let's be friends!" She smiled softly as she bowed again and looked at the teacher. The teacher smiled at her as some of the students stared at her. Some laughed, some of the boys whistled, while one boy in particular just stared at her in awe.

"Alright, Y/N, uhh..you can sit next to.. Jeongwoo!" Ms. Yamamoto stated as she pointed to him. He stared and pointed to himself, the teacher nodding. His hand rose slowly but quickly, making Y/N navigate there so she didn't have to stand any longer. She sat beside him, giving him a soft smile as Jeongwoo thought his heart was going to burst at the moment. He returned the smile, while she looked down to control her rapid-beating heart. Jeongwoo's smile lingered in her mind and heart, and she swore that she was flushed red.

None the less, the students glared at her for sitting next to their so-called crush, and some even scoffed. One of the girls was planning on doing something to her after class.

Jeongwoo couldn't help but smile to himself as he looked at Y/N's studying figure. There were strands of her hair in front of her face as she dotted down notes. Before she knew it, the bell rung as she looked up in shock. "Huh? That was fast.." She mumbled to herself, as Jeongwoo took the opportunity to talk to her. "Yeah, time passes pretty quickly, so.." He'd turn to her in response, as she looked shocked once again.

"Y-you're talking to me?" She pointed at herself in disbelief. Jeongwoo chuckled lightly, and he nodded his head. Ms. Yamamoto walked up to the both of them, looking at Jeongwoo. "I believe you're her guide today, considering you two have the same classes. Show her around for me, and introduce her to your friends, alright?" He smiled and nodded in response, finishing to pack up his things. "I'll be waiting for you outside, don't take too long, okay?" He looked at her as Y/N nodded.

She put the straps of her backpack onto her back, as a student restrained her from walking. "Yah, Choi Y/N. Stay away from Park Jeongwoo. He's mine." Bomi snarled.

JEONGWOO.

"What's taking her so long?" He asked himself, scratching his head. He looked inside as he saw Bomi staring at Y/N while saying something.

"Yah, Choi Y/N. Stay away from Park Jeongwoo. He's mine." He scoffed in response, walking in. "Since when was I an object? And excuse me, I don't even know you. So leave me alone, you creature. Y/N, let's go." I stated, venom lacing around my words. I looked at Bomi's face, laughing in her face, while I gripped onto Y/N and walked to our next class.

I looked to the left as I noticed Y/N was sulking. I don't know why, but my heart ached as I saw her frowning.

Y/N.

I felt ashamed of myself as I couldn't defend myself. I frowned and looked down at my feet. "Y/N, you're so stupid. Why couldn't you just had stood up for yourself? You acted like a fool in front of him." I looked to the right, noticing our hands were laced together.

Halting in response, I sensed Jeongwoo looking at our hands. He gave my hand a little squeeze, reassuring me everything was fine. Looking up, I smiled with my biggest smile, causing him to squeal in delight.

Before they knew it, they were in class.