Chapter 2

I woke up and I went to breakfast, I yawn "you look so different" I completely forgot, jasmine. "What I'm in my sleeping gown oh right I'm less extravagant" "yes your chocolate hair isn't high up and your blue eyes aren't masked with a bright colour and you look smaller" "oh I'm ever so sorry princess I'm not prefect it takes time" "I still think your pretty" she muttered under her breath making me smile. "Mama look I got pancakes" "damn I wanted some" I chuckle. She sits on my lap. "Yum yum all for me" "oh fine" "may I have some" I say "no" "remember what I say" "share with mama" she mutters "thank you" I take a bite.

"You both have a beautiful bond" "well I never did with my parents and she didn't With-" I cover her ears " "an asshole of a father" "how old was he" "died at his hate 50s thank god" I mutter. "My sister got married to a man in his 30s when she was 20 I thought that was bad" "it's fine I'll live" I chuckle "a jade something beautiful" I kiss rose on her head "mama don't embarrass me" she sits up "oh I'm so sorry your majesty I shall bow done too you" I scoff. "Mary may you" I say. "Come on rose it's time to get ready" "ok"

"She's smart girl" jasmine is on the other side f the long table. I stand up and I sit by her "is that ok" I smile she looks at me. "A table so quite it's odd" "I'm used to it" I look down. "Well" I smile "I  have some things to attend to you may do whatever you'd like" "your treating me like a guest not your future wife" "this is because I don't want you to think I'm forcing-" she holds both of my hands making me smile weakly..

"I'm not going to sit by you without having any control I'm your queen" she all the sudden had this big confidence she stands tall almost like she's practiced this a couple of times. "Yes you are my queen" I blurt feeling small she has a power that I don't understand how. "Now" she claps her hands.

"I'd like you to take me around the kingdom now" "may I get ready and tell my daughter" I chuckle "yes" "oh" she looks down "thanks for not being controlling" "I've been controlled for 20 years" "I'm not letting you be one too" "but" "I'm sorry I'll never be able to love you" I say. She laughs "love isn't something I'm worrying about" "but" she moves closer pulling my hair behind my ear. "But it could be fun" she winks walking off.

She's a completely different now showing her confidence I like it...