chapter 8

winter POV: I woke up and I looked at Minho with a smile "what time is it?" he muttered "i don't know" I said.  He smiled at me and gave me a hug "hi" he whispered I laughed and waved my hand I kissed him and I messed his hair up sky and newt came in "dont kill use" sky muttered I shook my came up to her and gave her a hug "thank you" I whispered "your welcome" she said in a weird voice. "hey you guys want to eat" newt asked  "yeah I'm starving" Minho laughed and put us arm around my shoulder sky smiled and said "you guys a thing" I nodded  newt and sky went out the door smiling at each other. Well I got to go you to sky" Minho pointing at sky, she looked at Minho like he was crazy  "your a runner" Minho said she nodded and kissed newt good bye "hey winter" Minho yelled I smiled before I could answer he kissed  me and ran off. Newt came over and said "take care of him" I nodded and smiled he smiled back  and left I felt a sudden silence so I sat down in the shade. A guy came up to me and sat next to me "my name jack" he held his hand out expecting me to shake it "winter" I said "you want to eat lunch with me?" I shook my head "no" I got up and walked away. He grabbed my arm and said " you shouldn't of done that" I rolled my eyes and I tried to get my arm out of his grip. Minho ran over to the woods "what's going on here" he growled at jack, Jack ran away "you ok?" minho asked with a soft voice I nodded and sat down he sat beside me and pulled me into his chest. He makes me feel safe,calm  "how sky?" I asked " she's really good I missed her shes my sister" I was surprise sky is his sister. "Its pass cerfew" Minho said we got up and went to the homestead "night winter" Minho said and kissed my cheek I played down and smiled and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

This women came up to me and kept repeating "wicked is good" I was crying I was scared "please let me leave" I begged but all she would say is "wicked is good". I ran up to the door pounding on it screaming  "LET ME OUT" but a guard grabbed me and chained my hand to a bench.

I woke up gasping for air I was sweating "nightmare" Minho muttered I shook my head "memory" I said he got up sat next to me and said "spill it" I explained every thing Minho looked worried "well let's tell newt in the morning" he put his arm around me and i felt safe again and I feel asleep.

sorry for the short chapter