beach day

⚠️mention of ed and rape⚠️

I woke up at 9am in a cold sweat. I had been having nightmares about Gerald but I just ignored them. I'm stronger now I know I'm able to beat him. Katsuki and everyone else were still sleeping around my room. Katsuki had his arms around my waist but I slipped out of his grasp and tiptoed out of the room. I walked to the kitchen and saw Aizawa walking through the front door.

"Good morning Mr Aizawa" I called from the kitchen. He followed my voice and sat by the Island.
"Good morning y/n" he said "are you the only one awake?"
"Yeah everyone else is sleeping in my room" I smiled passing him a cup of coffee.
"Thank you y/n"
"No problem" I said starting on breakfast. "I'm making breakfast for the class if you're free you could join us"
"What are you making?"
"Eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, French toast and just random breakfast foods"
"Sounds amazing I'll be back in 30 minutes, I just need to talk to Almight"
"Tell him he's invited as well"
"I will" Aizawa said leaving the kitchen and walking out of the house.

~time skip~

I finished cutting up the remainder of the fruit and put it on the table with the rest of the food.
"I AM HERE" Almight shouted busting through the front door with Aizawa.
"I'm in here" I said putting down juice and water. They walked into the kitchen and froze when they saw all the food.
"Did you make this on your own?" Aizawa asked surprised
"Yeah" I smiled. "Ok now everything is done I just need to go wake everyone up to eat"
"Oh let me do that you've done a lot already" Almight insisted walking out.
"I AM HERE AND FOOD IS READY" Almight screamed from my room. He came back down to the kitchen followed by my groaning, half awake class. They instantly woke up then they saw the breakfast.
"Does anyone want tea or coffee?" I asked from behind the island. A few people said yes and I passed them their drinks.
"Did you make this by yourself babe?" Katsuki kissed me on the forehead hugging me
"Yeah"
"I'm definitely going to wife you" he smiled.
"Then hurry up and do it already" I giggled.
We all sat down and ate. Everyone moaned from how good it was.
"Y/n when did you learn to cook like this?" Almight asked taking another bite from his waffles.
"I started experimenting with cooking when I was 11 but I only got good when I was 13" I smile drinking my tea.
"Almight, Aizawa you missed out" Kaminari started "y/n made the best lasagna yesterday and she made brownies for dessert and they were literal perfection."
"Actually I have some leftover food from yesterday if you want to try it?" I said.
"We would love to" Aizawa smiled and I got the leftovers from the fridge and packaged them. I sat back down while everyone had their seconds and thirds.
"Y/n why aren't you eating?" Aizawa asked.
"O-oh I'm not hungry" I lied.
"But you didn't eat dinner yesterday" Mina said "and I don't remember you having breakfast you only had lunch"
"Yeah I um don't eat that much" I said.
"But why though you make amazing food?" Sero asked.
"I just remembered that I forgot to call my parents I'll go do it now" I said trying to avoid the question. I stood up but Katsuki quickly grabbed your hand.
"What's going on y/n?" Aizawa asked concerned. I let out a huge sigh.

⚠️
"I have an eating disorder, it started with a binge eating disorder then my toxic relationship somehow twisted it into me starving myself for days on end" I explained stirring my tea "I'm fine though you don't have to worry about me" I said looking up with a smile.

I looked at everyone and they had pure sadness in their eyes. I looked at Katsuki and he had rage and fury in his. He got up and stomped to the door.
"Oi shitty hair, tape face, half and half, sparky and Deku come with me" he said as he reached the door. They all got up.
"Where are we going?" Todoroki asked.
"We're going to kill her shitty ex" he said. I got up and ran to the door blocking it before they could leave.
"I swear if any of you leave and do something to him I will never forgive you" I said keeping eye contact with Katsuki. He scoffed and went back to sitting down. I walked back to the table to sit down but the door bell rang. I walked to go answer and I froze when I saw who it was.