♛ Training Camp ♛

❝  Ohayo, everyone~  ❞

Ohayo, everyone~

(Y/N) waved at everyone as soon as she arrived. Because of yesterday, she was in a good mood, and practically shinning in happiness. Her eyes, which usually looked dull, had a shine to them.

The volleyball team smiled and waved at her, seeing the flowers around her.

"Good Morning, (Y/N)-chan! You seem in a happy mood!"

The girl smiled and nodded her head. "I am!" She internally smirked. Time to put her prank in play.

"My boyfriend came over yesterday with a friend and her fiancé!"

The word 'boyfriend', caught the ears of everyone in the gym. The coaches chuckled, seeing the mischievous look in her eyes.

"B-Boyfriend!? (Y/N)-chan, you have a boyfriend!?"

Taketora cried out, running towards the girl. Her smile brightened, a small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Yes! He's attends a different school and usually gets detention, so I don't get to see him a lot."

She faked a pout and cupped her cheek with her hand.

"He's always getting in trouble, I usually don't know what to do with him."

Her lips turned up into a smirk. "But that's alright with me. He's cute that way~"

The boys blushed, hearing the way she said that sentence. Kuroo smirked and walked over to her, Kenma and Yaku following behind him.

"Oh~? Butterfly-chan has a delinquent boyfriend? How did this happen?"

There. They took the bait. Though, it was only the beginning.

'Let's see how well they can handle this~'

The purple eyed girl clapped her hands together and gave a closed eyed smile.

"He and I met when we were trying to kill our teacher!"

There was silence....

.

.

.

.

.

.