Chapter 26

Elonique's POV

20 minutes later.........

We arrived at the party full on blast music bursting through the speakers.

People on the lawn were either high or drunk as hell.

It reeked of weed and alcohol, the scent hitting your nostrils.

Some people were sprawled on the lawn or they were dancing and talking.

We stepped out and made our way towards the front door that was open.

"Damien, my guy , didn't expect to see you here" a tall lanky blonde headed boy said as he came towards our direction.

"Well change of plans" , he said whilst looking around the room.

As if sensing what Damien is exactly looking for,the guy opens his mouth answering.

"You know I saw Dreya not too long ago in the kitchen " the lanky boy said.

"Good for her " Damien said as he inwardly stiffened as he clenched his jaw a little too tight if I must say.

"Kool, who's your friend here"he said with a smile.

"Elonique Danny , Danny Elonique" he said looking ahead of at something or rather someone.

Danny realised where his attention was and spoke up again.

"She came here with Aidan, he's probably around the back" he said.

"Good for them",he said with that same stone cold expression.

"Follow me " he said walking off towards the stairs.

I took that as my cue to leave, as I quickly waved bye to Danny before rushing off to catch up to Damien as he was in haste I guess.

He went to a room, inside were people smoking ,drinking sitting down just chilling on a sofa.

Damien took a light from a person who name is Jamie as he said.

He took the cigarette and had a good whiff of it as he put it towards his lips.

I wasn't a fan of smoking , I would drink one or two time occasionally.

I felt suffocated in the room basically,no room to take a breath of air.

"Hey I'm gonna go downstairs " I told Damien after a while which he nodded not even sparing me a glance as his focus was not here.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen for something to drink and then I bumped into someone their contents spilling on me.

From the smell of it alcohol.

I looked up to be met with green eyes.

A tall slim built girl with dark brown hair , seeming like the model type based on my assessment of her body.

"You should watch your place of stepping" she said while smirking at me.

"You bumped into me , whatever" I said getting ready to walk away when she opened her mouth.

"So I see you're here with Damien "she said whilst twirling the straw in her cup.

"What's it to you"I said looking at her.

"I guess you can say we have history "she said as she took a sip from the straw as she now had her eyes on me.

"Okay and did I ask" I replied.

Must be an old fling.

"Ask him about Dreya which is me he'll tell ya" she said.

"My advice to you ,don't get your hopes up for him he won't ever consider you as someone of interest to get involved with" she said smirking at me.

"Excuse me , I'll have you know whether or not we are to be involved is none of your fucking concern" I hissed while gritting my teeth.

"He'll never have feelings for you , because he will always be still be hung upon me, like the bitch that he is , he needs to wake up ,I never loved him,he was just pawn to get closer to Aidan".
He fell right into my palms easily, he's so gullible , just the thought of him makes me sick".

"You are just as worthless as him if you ever love him" she said.

I was raging mad how could she say those things.

I was so blinded by rage I wasn't even thinking , as my palm came intact with her cheek as the sound echoed drawing attention to our place of standing.

She only smirked," ahh, can see your as shitty as he is,all protective".

"You bitch!" I said as I was about to lounge at her when Danny pulled me back.

She just stared at me with that same smirk plastered on her face .

I decided to just leave it be, as she was not worth it as I turned around my eyes were met with those mesmerising cold blue green ones.

Might I say they did not look happy.

Comment,vote, share.

Thank you guys for over 10k reads.

Sorry for the late update.

I appreciate each and everyone of you all.

Do leave thoughts on this.

Favourite hobby?