Chapter Four: Freedom.

Začít od začátku

"Trust me...I am going to take care of you baby boy." Jimin purred and Jungkook slightly opened

his eyes as his body jerked a few times. Jimin was only giving him a hand job but it felt so good. Was it because it was Jimin? The object of his obsession, the only person he craved and thought about all the time. It was hard to figure out if he was dreaming or just high right now.

The next Jungkook knew, his back was hitting the bed as it bounced a little. His eyes wide as he

stared at Jimin as he crawled up the length of his body. Looming over him, staring at one another as Jungkook smiled down at Jungkook. Jungkook slowly raised his hands as Jimin lowered and pressed their lips together in a soft but demanding kiss. Jungkook couldn't explain it, but his Alpha was find with letting Jimin dominant him, take control. The kiss became deeper as Jimin slipped his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, grinding his own bulge against Jungkook's naked cock. Moans exchanged into each other's mouths as Jungkook's hands slipped across Jimin's lower back, before pushing into the waistband of his tights and settling, a hand on each squishy cheek. Fuck. Jimin's ass was godly. Being an ass man, Jungkook was in heaven to be with someone like Jimin. His hands kneaded and squeezed at Jimin's cheeks as he pulled the other down more. Rolling his hips, desperate for more friction as Jimin broke the kiss. He smiled as he kissed Jungkook on the nose, earning a blink from the Alpha.

"Such an impatient Alpha.." Jimin purred before he went to attack Jungkook's neck, sucking on

the skin and leaving his mark behind. Jungkook tilted his head back, giving Jimin more access as he panted lightly.

"J-Jimin...please..." Jungkook moaned out needy for more than this. Clearly his moans effected

Jimin because Jungkook could feel the slick coating his fingers which met in between Jimin's cheeks. Jungkook could feel the heat coming from Jimin's hole.

"Please what?" Jimin asked in between kisses against Jungkook's skin.

"Please...mm...l-let me...f-fuck you...god.." Jungkook growled out as he felt his sense of control

slipping as Jimin's intoxicating scent was taking over his senses. Jungkook and his Alpha growing impatient for Jimin. Jimin smiled, leaning up and placing his lips close to Jungkook's ear.

"What is stopping you...Alpha?" Jimin whispered, his voice sultry and low.

Snap.

Jungkook felt his control literally break. He lost it. His Alpha was no longer in the mood to be

patient and neither was he. Without much warning, Jungkook suddenly flipped their positions so that he was on top of Jimin, straddling the other.

"Don't regret this later Omega." Jungkook growled out as Jimin smiled up at him and slowly ran

his tongue across his plump lips.

"I'm not afraid Alpha." Jimin whispered.

It didn't even take two seconds for Jungkook to rip Jimin's clothes from his body, leaving only the

baby pink laced panties behind. Jungkook admired how pretty they were on Jimin's skin before he ripped them off as well. Jimin whined, he would have to replace his clothes now. Jungkook didn't care though. He watched as Jimin's slick leaked onto the blanket. Jimin was so wet for him. Just for him. Jungkook suddenly hiked Jimin's hips up off the bed and rested the back of Jimin's thighs a top of his own. The tip of his cock pressed against Jimin's desperate hole, feeling how it was trying to suck him in. Jungkook growled and Jimin moaned softly, his Omega was desperate for the Alpha and Jungkook could smell it. He couldn't waste anymore time. Jungkook not so gently pushed his cock into Jimin and the cry of pleasure and pain that Jimin let out, told Jungkook the other wasn't expecting Jungkook's blessing. Jimin's head fell back on the pillow as he arched his back off the bed.

"F-Fuck...! S-So..." Jimin groaned out as Jungkook managed to get himself completely inside of

Jimin and he took a second to adjust before he let out a snarl, pinning Jimin's wrists to the bed as he pulled out to the tip and then slammed fully back into Jimin, earning a scream from the smaller male. Jungkook started up a rough and hard pace, he was shaking the bed and Jimin with the strength he was using but it felt so good, he didn't care. The sounds that Jimin was letting out, told him that Jimin was enjoying this as well. Jungkook was brutal with his pace but the room was getting so hot and thick with their arousal it seemed impossible for the neighbors below not to hear. Jimin had never felt like this before. His entire body was on fire. It was almost like Jungkook had dragged him to hell and would never let him go. At some point, Jungkook had flipped him over and pressed his chest to Jimin's back as his larger hands overtook Jimin's and held the Omega in place. Jimin's head was lowered, he was panting, moaning and sobbing as he was forced to rut against the bed to bring some relief to his own aching cock.

Jungkook was dominating him, claiming ownership and Jimin was letting him. He wasn't usually

the type to give into an Alpha. He was the type to toy with them and once he got what he wanted, he tossed them aside but with Jungkook, it was different. Jimin craved the other and he didn't want to give the Alpha up to anyone. He gasped as he felt Jungkook biting all into his shoulders and back, leaving the marks behind as he let out warning growls when Jimin squirmed. Jimin felt the need to release building inside of him and from how Jungkook's cock was swelling inside of him, the young Alpha was close as well. Jimin had never felt this before and he wasn't sure if he was the one that trapped Jungkook or if he'd just become trapped himself.

This intense feeling, was like a high that Jimin doubted either of them would be able to walk away

from. Jimin had become a camboy because he sought this sort of freedom in others but if he could have it just from Jungkook, he would never let Jungkook go. Little did he know, Jungkook had the same thoughts about him. Jimin gasped out as their silhouettes melded together as they became one as their release came, but the night was still young.