Chapter 3

Jason shot up, finding some sort of heat on one side of him. He looked down, seeing his little kitten sleeping next to him - dressed. So it was a dream? What he did to Ty was a dream? He was disappointed for thinking something like that was real.

"Nngh." Ty moaned, turning away from Jason and cuddling into the body next to him. That's when Jason noticed Adam sleeping under the dark green covers on the other side of Ty. "Not... Yours... The... Princes... Love... Them... Not you..."

Jason started to wonder what he was thinking about; he was torn from his thoughts when the door opened, Andrea walking in quietly after.

"Afternoon, Prince Jason, would you like me to fix you three lunch or breakfast in bed?" She asked, dressed in a rather dark magenta cloak. He nodded sleepily, shaking Ty awake lightly.

"Ty, kitten, time to wake up." Jason told him. He shot up, his hands looking as if he was about to take down someone with some sort of Kung Fu. Jason chuckled lightly. "It's just me." Ty seemed to relax, falling back into Jason's side, leaning against his shoulder and half of his chest. "Hungry, kitten?"

"Yeah..." Ty said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. Andrea smiled, nodding, before walking off.

"Is it okay if I push Adam off? He doesn't wake up easily." Jason lied quietly. Ty looked over at the sleeping body, nodding. Jason moved Ty on his lap before leaning over and pushing Adam off.

"Oh what the hell?!" Adam shouted, leaving Ty in a fit of giggles, cuddling more into Jason's covered chest. "Which one of you did this, I know you're awake!" Jason laid quickly back down with Ty, telling him to fake sleep like he was, before Adam shot up. "Oh, still sleeping... Surely felt like a push to me, Jason!"

Jason sat up, slowly, trying to make it look as if he just got up. He still had Ty in his lap, facing the other way.

"Wha?" Jason blinked. "Morning, Adam."

That's when Ty lost it, giggling again, clutching to Jason's shirt.

"He was awake the whole time, Ty, flower, you didn't push me off did you?" Adam asked, getting back on the bed before poking Ty's shoulder. Ty turned to Adam with a plain face on him.

"Adam, I can't pick you up, let alone push you because of my skinny ass arms, what makes you think I did something like that?" Ty said, raising an eyebrow before giggling again. He tried to push Adam, but he only fell out Jason's lap and landed in between the two of them. "See?"

"Yeah, alright, Jason must've of done it." The door opened, revealing Andrea again with plates floating all around her. Adam stopped talking, interrupted by his stomach growling.

"Did Jason push you off the bed?" She asked, shaking her head with a smile. "There's someone here, won't tell us anything. He just wants to speak with you three."

They ate, wondering who could be here all of a sudden. After they were finished eating, Andrea ushered the two princes out of the room to get Ty ready for the day. Jason walked to his own room before getting dressed in a white button up shirt and plain blue jeans. He wasn't going anywhere, probably out in the city to show Ty some of his favorite places.

Adam walked to his room which was next to Jason's, they were best friends so they had their rooms next to each other. He dressed in his favorite gold colored button up shirt, black skinny jeans that he thought hugged his ass; as he quotes it. He walked out, the same time as Jason did, seeing Jason ready to go somewhere outside the castle. Adam had his own plans after settling something with whoever showed up.

Ty stood at the end of the hallway, a plain gray hoodie vest over a black T-shirt, with darker gray skinny jeans, and his favorite regular black shoes with purple laces. Andrea stood next to him, folding her arms, talking. She then made him levitate in the air for a few seconds, him squealing.

"Andrea! Put me down!" Ty gasped as he was turnt upsidedown by her. Jason and Adam walked up to them, Adam laughing. "Adaaam! Jasooon! Hellllp!"

"Alright, Andrea, stop making Ty float." Andrea playfully pouted, dropping Ty back on to his feet. He clung to Jason's arm, then shifting over to Adam, away from Jason. Jason frowned, looking away.

"Wasn't there anyone waiting for us? To speak to us or something?" Jason said, a picture on the wall caught his eye.

"Oh, when you three were changing I went to talk to them, but he said he had to get somewhere so he'll come back another time." Andrea said. "Nothing else is planned for today."

"Good, I was thinking about taking kitten more around the main city, showing him all my favorite places if that was okay with him..." Jason said; he could feel a blush rising to his face as he looked back at Ty who was giggling at something Adam had said. Ty stopped, blushing a bit. He was about to start talking, but Adam cut him off by talking first. (A/N I hate whenever I have to say something, someone else decides to talk every time I go to say something, I can't be the only one like this... On with te story)

"I was thinking about showing flower the garden, surrounded by things slightly less cuter than he is." Adam flirted, poking Ty's nose.

"For half of today I could go with Jason, the other half with Adam, that okay with you two?" He asked, smiling slightly tilting his head. Adam and Jason glared at each other, Andrea joining in on the glare wars.

"Of course that'll be okay with both of them, Jason and Ty go, carriage is outside... Waiting." Andrea glared, putting down some communication device. "Adam if you don't shut up this instant with your whining, prince or not, I will drop you in fire."

Adam frowned, throwing his hands up over his mouth before running off.

°=°=°=°=°
I know this is short and all, but oh well, this was supposed to be posted around two weeks ago.

So ye.
Bai.
I LOVE YOU! <3