chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

"What happened? Is it the twins? are they-"

"Nicolas just bombed four warehouses in each of your mafias and has intercepted with half of your shipments" He said making me lay back down.

"Okay" I said as he walked over to me, "Okay?! Angelina what the fuck do you mean okay?" He asked clearly not happy.

I looked up at him just as Christopher ran inside, "I don't know what happened between the two of you but this? Was just to far." He said.

"What was way to far?" I asked as I made myself comfortable only for him to pick me up and throw me on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He placed me in his car then had Paige who is somehow here follow behind him in my car, he drove to the memorial place I had built for Damon after he died which is in complete ruins.

I picked up one for burned pictures of me and Damon "Who was here-"

"His children alongside some of your Greece warriors. No one survived." Christopher said making me drop the picture. I closed my eyes as I rolled my head around cracking my neck, "Information on every little thing he does. Shipments, meetings, killings anything and everything I want it." I said as I opened my eyes.

I turned around facing my brothers "Anything he is receiving take it and make sure he never gets anything from them again." I said. "Warehouses, buildings, houses whatever the fuck he has. I want you to bomb ALL OF IT!" I said as I screamed out the last few words.

I sighed as I smiled up to them, "You may now run along and tell him that he wanted a war and he now he fucking has it." I said as I walked in between them. I got into Paige's car making her start it up as she sped off, "Well look who is back" Paige said, "I should've told him that I did what I did but this? No fucking way." I said as she sped up.

She dropped me off at my house and I made my way upstairs into my closet as I stripped myself of my clothes and looked for something to wear.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

"A war? Angelina seriously?" My mother asked as I let my hair out of my bun. "Yes" I said as I grabbed my fur trench coat and put that on. "That's not what's going-"

"His brother is dead. Understandable." I said as I cut her off and walked up to her. "I killed his brother. I am sorry. But killing two innocent people KNOWING they were going to be there as a way to get at me!? That's some fucked up shit" I said.

"This. This is what he wants you to do" She said, I am well aware of that "Good. I am playing right into his plan" I said.

"You two have children together." She said making me stare at her."Correction. I have children. Any petty argument we were ever in he would leave and not think about the twins this past month the twins haven't heard or seen their father so do not bring them up" I said.