28 ~ I'll take you back, if you'd have me...

title credit: Always - Blink 182

×

"I don't like being sober." Dylan adjusted his bowtie in the mirror.

"We have to be, for the wedding. I don't wanna go fucked up." I looked over my own appearance.

"Come on, just a tiny hit of something." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Okay. Just a little."

×

"Cass! Congratulations." I smiled brightly and hugged her.

"Maddie, you look great. Who's this?" She looked at Dylan.

"This is Dylan, my plus one. We're on tour together." I linked my arm in his.

"Nice to meet you. You guys are at table six I think. I'll see you later! Gotta get ready." She left into the room she came out of. We went and got seated.

"My suit is itchy." Dylan pouted slightly, pulling at his collar.

"I told you to not get fucked up before we came." I kissed his cheek. "You'll make it."

A few other people sat at the table, I started talking with a girl across from

"Did the rest of the boys come?" I asked.

"I heard they're all invited. Zack is over there, in the back, I heard Jack is at the bar, avoiding everyone. I don't think Alex is coming."

“Did I hear my name?” The man himself smirked as he sat down besides me. I froze up.

He cleaned himself up well for the Wedding, I loved it when he wore tuxes. When he took off his glasses I saw... absence. I saw so much before- happiness, life- now they seem blank. Less feeling. Less Alex.

"See something you like?" Alex smirked when he noticed I was staring at him. Even his voice sounded different. He winked and I turned away.

Dylan noticed and put his arm around me. Alex frowned.

“So how’s it going?” Alex tried.

“Good.” I nodded.

“The band is pretty fuckin’ big.”

“Very.”

“Touring with Avenged?”

“Yep.”

“Come on, don’t be so quiet.” He put his hand on my leg. “You know I’m not gonna bite.”

“Maybe she doesn’t wanna talk.” Dylan growled.

Alex sat back. “Who are you again?”

“Dylan. Her boyfriend.”

I looked up at Dylan, surprised. He glared at Alex, I doubt he noticed what he said. “I think we’d have to discuss that…” I raised my eyebrows.

Alex chuckled. “Knew it. She’d never go for you.”

“How would you know?” I turned back around.

“Oh baby you know how.”

“Hey don’t talk like that-”

Then they started fighting. Not too loud, but I got up and left anyways. I walked outside, lighting a cigarette. I blew out with a sigh as Alex came outside.

“Since when do you smoke?” He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“Since I make my own decisions.” I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you with that tool?” He laughed.

“Shut up. He’s not. I’m not. Well sort of. Shut up.”

He just laughed and moved my arms apart, pressing his lips to mine. I enjoyed myself for a few seconds before pushing him off me.

“N-No.” I looked down.

“Come on…” He tried again but i pushed him away.

“No, Alex!”

He changed in a second. “Why?! The sex thing works for him, isn’t that what you want? What do you want?” Tears were in his eyes.

“No, not now. Not yet.” I stepped in and hugged him. “I’m sorry Alex.”

I walked back inside.

×

A/N: two more chapters lmao bYE

THE NEXT UPDATE HAS SO MUCH SHIT IN IT OMG

TEN COMMENTS (INDIVIDUAL USERS) TWENTY SEVEN VOTES = UPDATE

×