😍Surprise😍

Hello everyone so I want to say that the views on my previous chapters are great thanks all of u.
So let's start.....

Previously........
Avneet came back to the Mumbai. And they all went to home as soon as she opened the door......
Now......
Avu's pov.......

As soon as I entered I saw everyone and they yelled together
"

Welcome back".
Everyone means jaireem, abhinavi, fainat, siddo, rinushka ashnoor and ashi too. Yeah u got me correct I ship all of them.  I am Jaireem abhinavi fainat rinushka shipper. Then we cut the cake 🍰🎂. I took elders blessings and my friends welcomed me with a bone crushing hug. And introduce ritika to everyone. When jai hugged tears rolled down my cheeks as I was seeing him after god knows how long.

Then I went to kitchen and as I new that vaishu di will be their. And I saw her their. I go and back hugged her.
"Avneet u r back" she said turning and hugged me I hugged her back and said  "Yes now I can sleep peacefully in ur lap and u will sing lullaby."
She chuckled. " Yes ofcourse".
" I love you di" I said and hugged her.
"Love u too " she said and hugged me back.
" Avneet come and have ur food" I heard jaan screaming. We both went and did our lunch and after lunch we decided to have a sleep over here and mom's r going to Sid's place and dad's at jaan's place.
Skips to night.....
After dinner 🍝🥗. Avneet went to her room with her 🎸.
Avu's pov......
I went near the window and started singing .......
Pov ends.
(Khariyat by Emma heesters English version).

(Ps- I love her voice).
Will u ever ask me
how I am doing .....
will u ever ask me
How I am feeling....
How do I survive
Without u now.....
Please look at my heart
not what I have each day apart......
Sid's POV......
It feels like I am with you
for a thousand years.....
I heard someone signing... Ik who it is .... It's avneet.... Before I could say anything....
"She's singing" said jaan and rits at the same time.
"Should we go?" Questioned rii.
" We should. We will hear her singing after so long." He said and ran towards her room.
We sneaked in and sat on the floor near her.
Hearing her melodious voice.
Pov ends.
Avu's pov.....
I saw them snicking in and sitting around me and I continued singing ignoring their presence.
Too many seasons I spent with ur photo......
( Sorry not writing whole song)
................. I know that it is just for now....
And song ends.
Then we did a pizza 🍕 party which abhi bhai ordered ate ice cream too.
Then boys went to jai's room and girls stayed here......
**********************************

Thats it
.
How was the chapter?
.
Did u liked it?
.
And sidneet chapters r coming soon.
.
Stay tuned for more.
.
Vote, comment and follow me.
.
See u soon.
.
Till then Bubbayyeee.