"Welcome to Hogwarts fifth Quidditch game." Lee Jordan greeted, "Today's game, Hufflepuff versus Slytherin."

The game started off badly, within the first ten minutes a Hufflepuff slipped off their broom and onto the wet grass below. Madame Pomfrey winced when she heard a slight crack, a crack she hoped was the students' broom.

Thunder soon rumbled through the sky, the students from the stands let out a gasp in sync. Heads turning as they watched the dark grey sky. "Higgs is so close to catching the snitch. Someone just catch it, I'm freezing." Jordan shouted through the microphone, earning a light chuckle from Professor Dumbledore.

"Mr. Jordan!" Professor McGonagall scholded, a light smile on her face.

"And Terence Higgs has caught the snitch. Slytherin wins, 150-30." Jordan stated bluntly. Most of the students from the stands rushed down, nearly slipping as they made their way inside the castle.

"Helga! My broom." The Hufflepuff exclaimed, lifting up the broken broom as she stood up.

"Well, be grateful it's not your leg." Madame Pomfrey patted her back, watching as the student walked away with their broken equipment. "Y/n, dear, you may go celebrate with your housemates. Luckily, no one was injured."

"Uh, thanks." The girl muttered, smiling when the older witch ran inside and left her to stand under the rain. She let out a small huff, nearly falling face forwards into a puddle but a firm hand held her upright.

"You alright?" Flint asked, removing his hand from her arm, watching as she rubbed it. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Thank you." She spoke softly, wiping her face from the rain. "We should get inside."

Marcus nodded his head, removing his gloves quickly and sticking them into his pant pocket. "Where are you going?" He asked the girl who headed in the opposite direction of their common room.

"The library." She furrowed her brows at him.

"You're not going to celebrate?" He walked towards her, watching as she shook her head. "Why not?"

The girl shrugged, "I-I usually spend most of the time in there while you guys party away."

Now it was Marcus who furrowed his brows, "You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you party with us. Despite it being your house's victory."

"It's not my scene." She whispered. The boy was caught in thought, suddenly smirking.

"How about you come with me? Just this once." Marcus proposed.

"No." She shook her head, walking backwards.

"Fine, I'll go to the library with you. But, next time you come to the party with me." Macrus stated, pulling the girl towards the library.

"What, no. That's not necessary, go party." She protested, wiggling her wrist from his hold.

"If I go to the party, you come with me." Flint huffed, letting go of her wrist. "Besides, Madame Pince will probably kick you out, it's almost curfew time."

"Okay." She agreed softly, thinking about running up to her room and staying there for the night.

"Good." He smirked, leading her to the Slytherin common room. "Oh, and being in your room doesn't count."

Faint cheers were heard as they stood outside, Marcus mumbled the password; allowing the girl to step inside first. When their housemates noticed the ebony eyed boy walk inside, their cheers grew louder. The girl beelined toward the steps of the girls dormitories, gasping when he snatched her wrist.

"I'll party any other night." She lied, his smile grew as he shook his head.

"Look, Snape will soon come and tell us to go sleep. Just stay here for awhile." He motioned to an open seat on the couch. The girl pouted, walking in the direction of the couch and dropping into it with a small sigh.

"I'm tired." Pansy stated as she approached her sister's friend.

"What are you even doing down here?" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep, I'll go with you."

"No, she won't." Marcus narrowed his eyes at her. Pansy yawned, sending the two weird looks before dragging her small feet up the steps. "Why are you so eager to leave?"

"I told you, it's not my scene." Y/n muttered softly, a small yawn leaving her lips. "And I'm tired."

Marcus smiled softly at her. "Fine, you can go."

"Thank you." She stood up, turning to look at him with tired eyes. "Night Flint."

The boy watched as her figure disappeared up the dark steps, a small smile lingered on his lips. Quickly shaking his head, he returned to celebrate with his friends.