Texts I should of sent You

10:21 pm: I took out my phone to write to you that I fucking like you.

 And that no matter what I do, just know that I fucking like you.

A lot.

 Its always been you. No one else.

 That wont change.

 I'm sorry for everything I've done.

 Goodnight, beautiful.

 Actually, that's not all I have to say.

 I'm scared.

 I'm scared of never getting to talk to you ever again due to what I've done today.

 I'm scared of never getting another chance.

 I'm scared of never being entirely good enough.

 I'm scared of one day you waking up and realizing there is someone better out there.

 I know that I may not be the most attractive, nor the sweetest, nor the most sensitive at times, but I can promise that I'm me.

 I know I'm me.

 And I know we've gone through a lot of shit. We've made so many memories.

 So many secrets. So many things that I will cherish.

 And I know that if you told someone about this, they'd think we're ridiculous teenagers.

 That were just going through a phase, but I don't think that.

 I believe that there's a time in everyone's life when they find someone that just fits.

 Like they're the missing piece to your life.

 They may not be the person you've imagined, but they've stuck onto you.

 They keep you.

 They keep you happy.

 They keep you wanting to know more about them.

 And I just think that I found it earlier than most people.

 And I am so thankful for that.

 Because I can wake up and say to myself with no doubt that you fell for me.

 The way I fell for you.

 That I have someone that wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them.

 And you know what?

 Its the most comforting thing thought I have felt in a long time.

 I don't want that to leave and I dont want it to go to waste and I don't want it to get lost.

 And if you don't want me anymore, fine. I'll leave you alone. Just know that I'm sorry.

 Goodnight.

Message Delivered.

10:25 pm: Read 10:25 pm

10:31 pm: Goodbye.