27. PREVIEW

Since you guys helped me decide what fan fic to do next, I'm giving you a preview of Chapter 27!!! 

It might be two or three days before the full one is up, because I'm still working on school work and getting college stuff sorted out!! (wow almost in college and I'm still 1d af)

_____________________________________

NIALL

"Tell me would you kill to save a life, tell me would you kill to prove you're right?" {Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars}

"I nearly killed somebody, don't you mind?" {Me by the 1975}

 “Just please let me come with you.” She frowned. Her eyes clouded with worry for the man standing in front of her.

“Mary, you can’t come with me.” I kissed her lips once again before darting out the front door. Harry was already ten minutes out and if I didn’t hurry up, he would be hurt before I even got there.

Harry and Diana had been a few towns away as their little ‘get away’ together. As in get away, they were probably banging the entire time after eloping, only to take a break to tell me that they saw Mary’s father check into a motel room just down the way from them.

It took me a few days to tell Mary that Harry and I were planning on hunting him down together. So I told her the morning of. I woke up, lied in bed until she woke up and I just blurted it out. I’ve never seen her jump out of bed so fast until this morning.

She wasn’t even mad, she was more, I’d say fearful of what was about to happen. Not only was her father finally towns away from us but I was going to hunt him down with nothing but a baseball bat and my closest friend.

I was driving faster than I should have been. The only thing that I could hear was Mary’s voice in my mind to slow down before I kill myself or someone else. I sighed to myself while I shook her voice from brain, pressing down on the gas petal even more.

Someone was going to get hurt tonight and it wasn’t going to be me.