I must not tell lies

ابدأ من البداية

"You were pregnant before, Jade?" Tonks asked and I nodded sadly.

"I was. Lost her a few days after James and Lily died. Really dark times." I shrugged and drank my tea. "Pads, you put so much ginger in this, it tastes like a Weasley!"

"A WHAT!?"

"Hush, Charlie."

...

"Sunshine, there's a letter for you!"

"Give me a second!" I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs. "Yes?"

"Puking again?" Sirius chuckled and kissed me. "Yep, your mouth taste like toothpaste."

"It's either toothpaste or vomit. Your pick." I smirked and read the letter. "REMUS! GET MY JACKET AND GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

"WHY!?"

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Sirius looked at me confused and I showed him the letter.

"My office.
Now. Bring your boys.

~Minnie"

"Well, she finally accepts that we call her Minnie. MOONY, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!"

"You do know that I don't appreciate being yelled at, right?" Remus rolled his eyes and handed me my jacket.

"Minnie needs us, and is that my old jacket?" Sirius asked and I gave him a look.

"Not anymore. It's mine now. Moony, please grab the floo powder. It's faster and I can't apparate." Remus gave me a skeptical look and I groaned. "We're losing time! What could you possibly want!?"

"You sure you can use the floo? I'm not taking any chances with the pups." I sighed and hit him upside in the head. "Okay then, here you go."

"TONKS, CHARLIE! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK! DON'T TEAR APART THE PLACE! AND TRY TO BURN WALBURGA'S PORTRAIT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!" I yelled.

"CAN WE USE FIENDFYRE?" Tonks yelled and I heard things fall.

"ARE YOU MAD WOMAN? THAT'S AUNTIE JADE'S THING!"

...

"Have I ever told you guys how much I hate the floo?"

"About a thousand times." Minnie said and hugged me. "I see your pregnant again. Congratulations!"

"It's twins, Minnie." Sirius smirked and Minnie paled. "That's right. You better hope these two don't turn out like James and Jade, or Fred and George."

"If they turn out like Jade, I can sleep easy. She was the calm twin."

"Yeah, 'calm'. Now what's going on, Minnie?" Remus chuckled and sat down.

"Harry hasn't written to you? Or any of them?" Minnie asked and we shook our heads.

"We told them not to write if it's not urgent. Why?" I asked and she handed me some tea. "Thanks."

"So you three have no idea who's DADA Professor?"

"None." Sirius shrugged and looked at me. "Your wheels are turning. What are you thinking?"