chapter 27

{THIRD PERSON}

Tomorrow was the day. The day of the stand off.

Everyone was anxious. The snowball battle helped calm their nerves, but it didn't last much.

Even Emmett had become quiet for a little while. He didn't want to lose his mate and his niece. He loved her, and she loved him the most out of her uncles.

Renesemee was confident she and her family wouldn't die. She just had this good feeling. The other vampires didn't know why she was always so enthusiastic about the stand off.

Back with Lonnie, they were currently flying over Arizona. Lonnie thought plane rides were alright, they always reminded her of her best friend, Savannah, who absolutely hated flying. This made her reach up and touch her friendship necklace.

She only went because it was faster.

Nahuel had a hell of a ride. He was fascinated by the clouds and was in awe with how beautiful the setting sun was.

"Why has no one ever told me of such views, I've never seen anything like this!" He exclaimed as Jasper chuckled feeling his emotions.

He was getting caught in the moment, "It's truly wonderful, I love how the clouds look as you can almost touch them. Back in my day, you never saw such beautiful views at this height."

Alice and Lonnie shared a look, and bursted into giggles. Jasper turned his head torwards them, "What?"

Lonnie giggled,"Nothing, Old Man."

Alice snickered.

"I am not an old man. Do you see this beauty here?" He points to his face knowing he was going to get laughters.

"Keep telling yourself that," Lonnie rolled her eyes.

"But, I'm serious! I'm not an old man."

"You're older than Nahuel!" Lonnie giggled.

"Oh you're so not fair," Jasper huffs and crosses his arms.

The plane landed in Seattle. They were close. But Alice had said they had to wait. Wait for the right time.

Lonnie knew, this was going to be a long night.