iii

" 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑, 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒-𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛' 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟-𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 12:27 ᴀᴍ-

The doors closed behind Kenma's men as they exited out of the room you and Iwaizumi were left in. As you heard them lock the door behind them you got up and made your way over to Iwaizumi who was on the verge of passing out.

You crouched down in front of him looking at the state he was in: his left eye was forced shut by the large bruise he had on it, he had cuts and bruises across his forehead, cheeks, and chin. You looked down to his leg and saw a puddle of blood increasing from his bullet wound that went straight through his left thigh. "Okay I'm going to try and stop the bleeding, try not to scream so they won't come back in here." You whispered to him.

He replied with a weak nod, coughing up blood afterwards. You unhook the belt he had around his waist, pulling it off earning grunts of pain from Iwaizumi. After a minute you finally get it off and slowly lift up his left leg a little. "W-wait." He said as his breath quickened. You stopped lifting up his leg and left it in the same place you already put it in.

He nodded to you giving you the okay and you continued. You placed the belt around his thigh and placed the one end of it in the loop starting to tighten it closer to his wounded flesh. When you got close you paused and looked at him, seeing him clenching his eyes tightly closed, prepared for the pain it's going to cause. You look back towards his leg and quickly tighten the belt around his thigh earning a muffled scream from Iwaizumi. You quickly secure the belt and put his leg down.

You both stayed quiet trying to listen for footsteps coming to the door but relaxed when nobody came. You sat on the right side of Iwaizumi and watched as he calmed down. "Why are you here?" You asked him.

"For you." He quietly answered.

You tilted your head in confusion, "Why are you here for me? I would expect it to be Suna."

"We took out one of DK's warehouses in the west. We planned to get caught. Right now Oikawa and Kitsune are back at one of their safe houses getting beat to a pulp, probably worse than what I got because DK isn't there to stop his men. When we found out you weren't at that same location as us we had to come up with a plan to get DK in the mix. We all started talking complete shit and fighting back to the guys there and one day boom, DK shows up. I figure that they brought me here because they think I'm weaker than Oikawa and Kitsune."

"What did you guys take from the warehouse?" You asked.

"Some weapons and drugs. I'm guessing this is just about the guns though."

"Why do you say that?"

"The guns we took, they weren't guns."

"You aren't making any sense Iwaizumi."