²²▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Seven minutes in heaven.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"I can't believe you like her!" Wanda quietly shouted at you. 

"Wanda shut up or I'll chuck you out the window." You threatened, staring coldly at her.

"All Avengers to the main room!" JARVIS announced, making you jump. Wanda giggled at your reaction, you rolled your eyes and pushed her off of the bed before making your way to the main room.

You saw Tony, Clint and Thor in a circle so you joined them without any questions. Wanda came running in and halted when she saw you in a circle. 

"What is happening?" She questioned. No reply, just a look from Tony. Wanda used her magic to move you next to Thor and then silently sat where you used to sit. You glared at her and she mouthed, 'You deserve it.' The circle was silent and continued to be silent as more people arrived, some asked questions others didn't.

As soon as the last person sat down, Tony came to life. He grabbed a bottle and placed it into the middle of the circle. He clapped his hands together before opening his mouth.

"We are going to play spin the bottle combined with seven minutes in heaven. Just like spin the bottle, you spin the bottle. But unlike spin the bottle whoever it lands on you do seven minutes in heaven instead of a kiss. Sound fun? Sounds fun." Tony explained. Everyone nodded in agreement knowing that they didn't have a choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N/N your turn." You nodded your head and spun the bottle. Everyone watched with wide smiles and curious eyes. The bottle started to slow down, spinning a few more times before landing on Wanda. You grinned at each other, knowing that you were just going to talk,  and walked to the small room together. What you didn't know was the jealousy ripping through Natasha.

"She likes you." Wanda said excitedly. You looked at her confused. "Natasha!"

"No she doesn't." You scoffed. She grabbed a hold of your wrists.

"Yes. She. Does. She's so jealous right now." Wanda giggled. You raised an eyebrow at her. "When we leave this room, look at her and tell me that I'm wrong." She told you as she poked your shoulder.

Your eyes widened, "We need to look like we've done something or they'll send us in again." Wanda waved her fingers and red swirled around in the air, before attacking your neck. Softly, littering it with hickeys.

"Alright girls! Time's up!" Tony shouted. Wanda walked out first, you took a deep breath before walking out. You discreetly looked at Natasha, a scowl so small it was hardly noticeable. You watched as her gaze fell on your neck, she abruptly stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone looked at her confused.

After a while you followed after her, you opened her door slowly to find her throwing her pillow across the room. "Natasha?" 

"What!" She growled staring at you angrily before she noticed that it was you and her gaze softened. Natasha slumped onto her bed and stared at the ground, tears pricking at her eyes. She didn't know how to control these feelings, she had never felt them before and it angered her. She was an emotional mess.

You saw a tear roll down her cheek and rushed over her, enveloping her in a tight hug. "Hey, hey why are you crying?" You asked softly, stroking her hair. "I'm here for you, you can tell me anything." She looked up into your eyes, it broke your heart to see tears falling from her own.

"I-I really like you, Y/N and I don't know if you like me back or if you're in a secret relationship with Wa-" You cut her off by giggling.

"Is that what you're all worried about? I like you too." You smiled, wiping her tears away and kissing her cheeks. A light pink spread across her cheeks. "Let's get you to sleep, you look tired." You kissed her forehead and tucked her into bed, before heading for the door.

"Wait-" You looked back at her. "Can you stay with me?" She asked playing with her fingers. 

"Of course." 

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading! I am so glad that you like my stories and HOLYY MACKERAL 25K READS!!!!! THANK YOOUUU!!! Honestly I didn't think that this book would have so much love ♡♡♡ I appreciate every, single, one of you!  Enough of that emotional stuff *wipes tears away* What are your favourite songs at the moment? Mine are; Bad Dreams-Pete Yorn, Cigarette Daydreams-Cage The Elephant, I Don't Know What To Do-Pete Yorn, Black Sheep-Brie Larson version and Please Never Fall In Love Again-Ollie MN! :)

P.S Liam Hemsworth looks like all three Chris's combined o-o You can't tell me otherwise.

S Liam Hemsworth looks like all three Chris's combined o-o You can't tell me otherwise