Chapter 8: The Army

In the cave:
Claudia and Aaravos were getting ready for the spell that will have Xadia at its knees, while Viren was growing weaker and weaker each day. "Father?" Claudia said from across the room, "What?" Viren replied with dark eyes, "we are ready for the fight." Claudia said behind him and standing next to Aaravos.
________________________________
In Storm Spire:
Callum was the first one in the whole Storm Spire to be up at break of dawn. He climbed all the up to the top and sat there looking at all the snow on the ground and around him, I miss you mom, dad, and king Harrow Callum thought to himself. He stretched and went on a little flying. He flew up in the clouds and close to the ground.

"What is that?" Callum said to himself, he landed on a near by tree and could see Claudia and Viren created something that looked to be black tar. Soon figures started to form and walked behind Viren and Claudia, this isn't good Callum thought to himself as he flew away.
(Storm Spire)

"WHERE IS THE QUEEN?!?!" Callum asked running to a guard, Mark, "She left with Zym so she could show him what Xadia looks like. Why?" Mark asked with his arms crossed, "Viren and Claudia are doing dark magic and it's not good!" Callum replied and sent shivers down Marks back.

Callum and Mark left to warn everybody. Guards were getting ready, the dragon queen was still out, and some human guards also got ready for the fight outside. Callum ran straight to Rayla's room and when he opened the door Tiadrin, Lain, Ethari, and Runaan were all standing there looking at him confused. "What's wrong?" Tiadrin asked the prince in front of her "Viren......Claudia......Aaravos are heading......to the........ Storm aspire with an army made of black tar....." Callum said catching his breath Runaan got his bow, Tiadrin got her sword, and Lain got his weapon, "Ethari can you stay here with Rayla and made sure she doesn't leave?" Lain asked the elf "yes" he replied.

"I can stay too." Callum said "No we need you, Ibis, Lujanne, and Skyla with all of your magic!" Tiadrin said "But I only learned two spells and they are not going to be helpful!" Callum protested "They will be good enough to keep The Queen, Zym, Ethari, and Rayla safe, we need you" Runaan said to Callum. Callum looked at all of them and knows he might not live after the fight because it's Viren. "Ok but I want to see Rayla before I go okay?" Callum said Tiadrin pointed to a closed door and said "She's asleep but you may go." Callum walked over to the closed door and opened it he saw Rayla sleeping on her bed, he walked over, kissed her forehead "I love you" he whispered when Callum turned around he saw Runaan walking away.
Sorry if this is short. Authors note after this.
Sorry for errors too!