𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

It was everyone's final week before they had graduated either middle school or their high school years going on to their next journey.

Though everyone was going to have their big moment on walking up to the stage to get their diploma Isabella didn't have that chance herself but she didn't really complain to anyone, out loud. She's tried to push other things in her mind to forget that, especially since other subjects connect to that and she'd rather not touch.

While Skylar and Holden had taken a weekend trip with each other before graduation Joshua and Isabella decided to stay home with Nathaniel since they really didn't want to go out until they were sure to finish every class assignment or that they didn't miss out on anything happening in Cory's classroom.

"We should plan a family summer vacation before we have to be in our classes." Joshua looked over to Isabella who was feeding Nathaniel on the couch in the family room. "Really? Where would we go? We have a three month old." Isabella raised her eyebrow holding Nathaniel as Joshua sat beside her.

"Maybe we can rent a summer house near the beach for the summer." Joshua suggested seeing that was a great opportunity to have time together for all of them. "That actually seems like a pretty great idea. Some time out of the city and the three of us can have some fun in the day." Isabella had a small smile thinking of what a great time they could have had, especially after everything they had gone through in the couple past months as she went to set Nathaniel in his crib that they had downstairs since he fell asleep.

"Absolutely. . . and the two of us can have our own fun in the night." Joshua nodded agreeing with her and as Isabella sat beside him he had a small smirk playing on his lips. "Hmm, very tempting offer. May take it." Isabella hummed having her own smirk as she turned to him seeing what he was doing and she was up for his game.

"But the question is can you handle three whole months of just me?" Isabella raised her eyebrows challenging him as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Oh it'll be my pleasure." Joshua smirk was still painted on his lips as he leaned in closer to Isabella who returned the favor but as their lips brushed against one another the door was knocked before it was opened.

"We. Need. To. Talk." Lucas walked in the penthouse reading through his flashcards he prepared before going over to their place. "We need to stop giving extra keys to everyone." Joshua sighed lowly mentioning to Isabella who couldn't help but nod in agreement before the two looked over to the younger teenager walking up to them.

"This. Has. Been. Tearing. Me. Apart." Lucas kept reading as he read his index cards he's written for that conversation trying to have enough confidence to speak to them about the concept. "One card for each word? For emphasis?" Isabella raised her eyebrow at the teenager taking note of how he read each one and it seemed she was right as Lucas nodded.

"Okay but before you go on I need to point out wrong Matthews." Joshua reminded Lucas as he pointed to himself knowing he had his thing with Riley but he might have mixed up. "And also the wrong sister." Isabella pointed to herself hoping Lucas remembered that his triangle was between her sister and Joshua's niece.

"No. I. Need. Your. Advice." Lucas shook his head towards the older teenagers hoping they may be able to help him but he knew that may be a very small chance. "Well can you ask us without the cards? It's not like you'll have one for each thing we ask." Joshua raised his eyebrow towards him seeing that Lucas hasn't even looked up over to them at least once since he walked in.