52

❧ "𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 ?" you looked at Eren as you both continued to swing your clasped hands together, down the street.

"She gives me candy every session," Eren looked at you with a huge smile on his face.

"You tryna have cavities?" you laughed as you peeped his smile fading into a straight line.

"I wasn't thinking bout that- watch your step," Eren warned you as you both stepped onto the sidewalk.

As you began walking down the sidewalk, almost nearing your apartment building, you noticed someone walking towards the dumpster to throw out a trash bag.

The person slowly spun around, with their hood over their heads as they walked up to the sidewalk. You squinted your eyes at the figure, suddenly recognizing the familiar looking hoodie.

"Oop," you pressed your fingers against your lips after realizing who the person was. Eren looked at you confused but quickly caught on after seeing the person as well.

eren & y/n: 👩🏾‍🤝‍👨🏻😶🤭😳

"Can I help you two?" Hakeem peaked at the two of you in the corner of his eye but quickly cocked his head after realizing you two weren't strangers.

"Bitch?! What happened to the original plot of the movie?" Hakeem's cracked a bit as he made his voice pitch higher and walked towards the both of you while he moving his index finger from side to side.

"Um," you kept your fingers on your mouth as you looked at Eren and back at Hakeem, "He apologized."

Hakeem's lips parted open as he slowly looked at an imaginary camera, "Chile what type of foolery?"

(not hakeem pulling a kenny)

"Hakeem, please, he was so sweet," you poked your bottom lip out as you rubbed your hand against Eren's shoulder. Hakeem's eyes wandered from the two of you as he scrunched up his face.

"It's a trap," Hakeem blurted out as he crossed his arms, "He has you under a spell, hey Y/n snap out of it, you're under a spell," Hakeem clapped in your face, loud enough for you to 'wake up'.

"Hakeem," you moved his hands away from your face as you stared at him even longer. Hakeem rolled his eyes as he moved his index finger at Eren.

"Listen here, white boy."

"I'm listening," Eren puckered his lips to the side a bit as he used his finger to tuck in his hair.

"Shush," Hakeem placed his fingers against his lips to make Eren stay quiet, "You see that dumpster back there?" Hakeem pointed at the dumpster that was down the parking lot.

"Yeah?"

"Do something fucked up again and imma toss yo dead body in there," Hakeem smiled maniacally, slowly blinking his eyes at Eren as he crossed his arms together.

"Hakeem that's murder," you rubbed your temple as you kept thinking about Hakeem's lil threat.

"Exactly, you hear that white boy?" Hakeem looked at Eren up and down, waiting for him to respond.

"Yes," Eren nodded after listening to Hakeem. Hakeem pressed his lips together as he pulled out his phone and opened the calculator app.