[49]

49| believe

KIM TAEHYUNG

Wherever I go I felt weird, Ifelt different. Stares following me everywhere and slowly I started to get anxious. My fear of them finding out got a hold on me, the fear of them taking my memories again made me wanna hide in a corner and never get out. But I knew by doing that I won't get back to Jeongguk.

I'm still not sure what they want but I know they're messed up and will do everything to get to their goal. If there was anything I could do.

I felt so many emotions. I wanted to cry my eyes out, kill someone, and laugh because of course, this must happen. Sadness, anger, fear, these emotions seemed to love me as they never really left my side. But I know Jeongguk is the medicine to those feelings, a remedy that makes me drown in happiness and gives me a reason to live. So I should do whatever I can do to get back to him and to end this all.

I walk through the hallway towards my room, when I meet this guy. I guess he is Hyukjun. I kissed this guy... only the thought made me wanna throw up already.

"Hello, babe. What are you going to do?" he asks and holds my waist. I gulp, just play along. "I'm tired. I just wanna take some rest", I pout. "Go ahead, but boss needs to speak to you in an hour so set an alarm", he says and pecks my lips before letting go and leaving. I make a face of disgust and wipe my mouth before going inside my room and rushing towards the phone.

I start dialing Jimin's number and wait till he finally picks up. "Hello, with Jimin?" "Jimin! It's me, Taehyung. Liste-." "Tae?!! Oh my God, Tae I miss you so much. Where are you? Are you okay? Yuju is here", Jimin exclaims, I can hear him cry, resulting in me crying too. "I'm okay, Jimin. What about you?" I ask. "I'm okay. Just feeling so lonely. Yuju is hypnotizing everyone here and I'm the only one seeing it." "I know, Jimin. It's okay. I see it too, just like Eunbi. We know but we can't let them know because they can remove our memories again", I sigh.

"Eunbi is now making a spell so we won't lose our memories again. After that we come your way", I say. "Please hurry. I try to make Jeongguk see, but it's so hard. How did you manage to realize what's going on?" Jimin asks, sounding hopeless. "I touched my mark, Jeongguk marked me when we were drunk apparently", I say. "Oh my God, you're marked by Jeongguk?! That's amazing news! Not the right time, I know but we shouldn't only focus on the negative things right?" Jimin cries out.

"Jimin, rest. When we're done we'll come for you, okay?" I say and hear Jimin approve. "Be quick, I miss you so much", Jimin says. "I miss you too", I say and hear him hang up the phone. I sigh and put it back down.

I look at my watch, another 50 minutes to wait. I sigh and decide to lay on the bed. I am really tired honestly. This all takes so much energy, getting back my memories also wasn't really easy. Before I knew it, darkness engulfed me and I was on my way to dreamland.

JEON JEONGGUK

"Shouldn't we ask for what she needs this vampire princess?" Namjoon asks concerned. "Yes, you don't want to fuck with these vampires", Seokjin sighs.

"I told you already why she needs them!" Jimin yells angry. We all look at him, seeing his eyes glow purple. "I'm done with you all!" He stands up and gets out of the room. "Woah, he is really mad", Yoongi says.

"Do you know a guy named Taehyung?" I ask. All of them look up with a confused frown. "He does sound familiar, why?" Seokjin says. "Jimin said Yuju took him from us. When he said his name Jk just went wild en my veins started to... burn. I don't know what really happened but my wolf is acting weird. Also, Jimin said he's my actual mate and Yuju is hypnotizing us", I say. "Jimin looks really upset too", Namjoon says. "But I can't really remember a Taehyung", Yoongi mumbles.

"What are you saying with this? That Yuju may be lying?" Seokjin asks softly as he looks around for her. "I'm saying that something isn't right here and I want to find out what without them knowing about it", I say. "Of course, Alpha", Yoongi says and the other's grin as they agree too. "Good. Now let's find out what Yuju actually wants and I'll talk to Jimin about this Taehyung guy", I say and all agree.

I go upstairs to Jimin's room and knock on the door. It takes some seconds before the door opens. I walk in immediately after and sit on Jimin's bed.

"Tell me", I say. "What?" Jimin asks. "I said, 'tell me'. You said this Taehyung person is my actual mate and the fact Jk went wild when you named him there is a possibility your story about Yuju hypnotizing us and all is true. So tell me about him. Make me remember", I say and see the boy smile. "Oh my God. Okay!" he exclaims and sits next to me.

"First of all. Taehyung is at another location and remembers everything because of your mark you gave h-". I stop him there, "I marked him?" Jimin nods. "I found out just now too but that's not the point. Your mark helped him remember. Maybe if we find anything about Taehyung you remember him too?" Jimin says. I roll my eyes. This is stupid but my wolf seems to agree so I nod in agreement too.

Jimin jumps up and rushes towards his closet. He takes out a shirt and walks towards me. "We can try his scent? This is Taehyung's. The scent isn't very strong anymore but may be strong enough?" Jimin says.

I take the shirt and sniff on it. "I don't smell anything in particular", I say and sniff some other places. Until I smell something that makes my wolf go crazy. "Wait", I say and sniff on it again.

"Mate", Jk growls out.

My eyes widen as I let go of the shirt. "You were right..." I say. Jimin lets out a happy 'yes'. "I told you! Do you believe me now?" Jimin asks with hopeful eyes. "Taehyung is busy with finding a spell that makes sure they can't take their memories again and then will come here. When he's here please use that spell too and you will remember everything again!" Jimin says and I sigh before agreeing.

"Sure. If he comes I will."