Chapter 1

"Those are the rich girls"

"Mum I'm going to the store" I said to my mother. "Ok don't be long there's loads of creeps at this time hunny." She replied. I took my car and drove to the mini mall to get some snacks. When I walked in I saw a blonde man buying some pizza and a boy around my age buying pepto, I found it kind off funny but didn't want to judge. I took a candy bar then went to pay, "$2" the cashier said. The boy turned and looked at me, I smiled at him awkwardly and left. I sat in my car eating the candy bar. Suddenly the boy got pushed out the store "what the hell are you doing why you got to blow up my spot!" Kyler yelled. "I- Im sorry I didn't know you where buying beer I'm sorry!" The boy stuttered. Kyler pushed the boy on the ground. They walked up to him "what you got here, pepto" one of kylers friends laughed. "Oh shit someone has fucking diarrhoea!" Kyler laughed. "Maybe we should call him rhea!" Kyler's friend laughed. Kyler poured the pepto all over the boys head. The boy tried to run away. "Where you going pussy!" Kyler shouted whilst pushing him onto a car. The blonde man that was in the shop stood up, "hey! Watch the car man" he shouted. "Who's this dude, eating his dinner at the minimart like a bum," Kyler's friend laughed. The blonde man walked up to kyler "you guys are pissing off the wrong guy on the wrong day." He said. "Oh really, get the hell out of here looser!" Kyler said whilst pushing the blonde man backwards. Suddenly the blonde man kicked kylers face. Kylers friends went to punch him but the man blocked all their punches.

I decided to drive home before things got serious. I knew my mum would be angry if she knew I was around fights

At school

Miguel's POV

I got my lunch then tried to find a table to sit at "is it cool if I sit here?" I asked two boys, "sorry tables blowing up right now, I can put you on the waiting list but it's probably next semester earliest " one boy said sarcastically but I didn't catch on so I walked away. "No im kidding sit" he said whilst stopping me. "Miguel" I said. "Demeteri, this is Eli" the guy said whilst pointing at the other boy "he's a man of a few words" Demetri said whilst playing with his food.

Suddenly a group of girls walked in I stared at them for a second before I was interrupted by Demetri saying "dude don't torture yourself, those are the rich girls" Demetri said. "Do you ever talk to them?" I asked. "Oh yeah we hang out all the time, we hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. He pointed at his friend "Eli here is the homecoming king he gets laid more than anyone Isnt that right Eli?" He continued. Eli grinned lightly. "You realise what table you're sitting at right?" Demetri asked me. "Oh shit Yasmine looking at me" Eli said "probably just making fun of me" he continued. "I don't think she's making fun of you, just because they're hot doesn't mean they're mean." I replied reassuringly. Demetri looked at me and rolled his eyes

Your POV:

"Oh my god, you guys. See that guy over there who looked like he went down on a lawnmower. He's literally wearing the ugliest sweater I've ever seen." Yasmine said disgustingly. Moon laughed. "This is so wrong"  I chuckled uncomfortably. "Speaking of wrong check our Fug-lisha, she looks like she eat a picnic table" yasmine continued whilst staring at Aisha. Yasmine and moon laughed. Aisha turned to me and smiled, I smiled back

Miguel's POV

"I don't care if Yasmine is the meanest girl in school, id kill both of you just for her to spit in my face" Demetri said whilst staring at Yasmine. "If you don't make a move you'll never have a shot." I told him. "True, but I'll also never suffer a humiliation rejection" he replied whilst pointing at me. "I'll be peace with my depression last thing I need to be is suicidal" he continued. I stared at this one girl, she was beautiful, I got up to shoot my shot "what are you doing?" Demetri asked quietly.

"Striking first"