four

"I told you he would add me first," you proudly showed Isabell your screenshot of yesterday when Jeonghan requested you.

Isabell went quiet, and she stared at your screen in disbelief.

"I'm speechless. Y/n maybe he has feelings for you," you immediately frowned and laughed.

"What are you talking about? Suddenly?" You shrugged off her opinion, and she huffed.

"No, I connected the dots, and it's possible for him to like you," she still defended her statement.

"Dude, can't you see him? He's perfect, handsome and tall, and me? How can a man like that like me?" You pointed to yourself, trying to prove that she is delusional.

"So you think people only have standards on looks?" She crossed her arms and looked at you sarcastically.

"I'm not saying everyone but, I'm sure he has his standards or preferences for someone to be his girlfriend," you blurted out.

You were also conscious and had a little bit of hunch that Jeonghan has feelings for you, but you don't want to sound so full of yourself and didn't want to have hope.

"Whatever you say, but I'm already predicting the future," she threw her hands in the air showing that she gave up.

_______________________________

"I have a gut that Jeonghan did not prepare for the experiment," you look at Isabell while spinning around on your chair.

"What if he did?" She smirks.

"I'll treat him coffee," you said back confidently.

"Your confidence is high, huh?"

"I trust my instincts," you patted your shoulder, having faith in yourself.

You both talked for a while, and the class finally started.

"So what should we do, Jeonghan?" You asked him while hiding your smile.

"We need to mix the hydrochloric acid with the indicator first," he said without looking at you and grabs the flask in front of him.

"And then?" You panicked for a while when he managed to answer your question.

"Pour it into the buret," he again managed to answer you without thinking.

"Did you study the experiment?" You asked him, knowing that you lose your bet.

"Yeah, I read it yesterday night," he smiled, and you blushed to see his angelic smile.

"Good for you y/n," you mumbled under your breath, and your face turns sour.

Isabell, who witnessed the whole conversation, smirked and asked Jeonghan.

"Are you free after class?" Jeonghan nodded.

"Yeah, I'll straight go back to the residence," Isabell nudged you to ask Jeonghan.

"Do you want to grab a coffee with me at the cafe?" You said in a monotonous tone, and he looks at you confused but agreed anyway.

"Cool, let's go,"

Damn it, y/n, you and your mouth.

_______________________________

You and Jeonghan went to the counter, and you watched him looking at the list to pick his order.

"What should I drink?" Jeonghan moved closer to you, and he bends a little to ask you.