chapter 7

""What is that?"

""What is that?"

"It seems like a midgardian"

"How did it end up here?"

Was he dead? Was this heaven? Or hell?

Loki slowly opened his eyes. Everything was dark, and purple. It felt like this place - planet or wherever the hell he was - was filled with evil.

This place was in desperate need of love and light. Ironic, Loki thought.

A few feet away from him, two creatures was talking.

Oh, he was definitely in hell.

One of them had a robe covering his face, but his hands were blue and had six fingers. He slowly inched towards Loki, and poked him in the back.

"Is it alive?" the other creature askes. He was a grey, thin being, with an alien face.

"I don't know" the creature next to Loki moved back to the alien man. "Should we tell master?".

Loki quickly got up on his feet. "No need to make a mess," Loki smiled to the creatures, who both got surprised at the sudden move.

"Kill it Maw!" the man with robes said.

"That won't be necessary," Loki put his hands up in defense mode.

"What creature are you?" the man with the robes asked, while hinding behind Maw.

"I am Loki, of Asgard," Loki answered.

"Ah, son of Odin."

A huge, purple man walked towards them. He was tall and strong, and had a very funny looking jaw, Loki thought.

But Loki knew who he was. It was Thanos, the mad Titan.

This was bad, Loki knew that. He was scared, but tried to brush it off.

Loki swallowed and turned towards the Titan. "He's not my father," he said, filling his body with guilt.

Thanos smiled at Loki. "Did he break your heart little one?"

Loki looked down in the ground, getting a flashback of everything from the past few weeks.

No, Odin didn't break his heart.

He shattered it. Smashed every last bit of it, and left a hallow space in Loki's chest.

"Something like that." Loki answered without looking up.

"What do you want us to do with him master?" Maw asked and looked up at Thanos. Thanos thought about the question for a second.

He didn't want him dead. A broken man would do almost anything, Thanos thought. Then he chuckled softly.

"He will be given the mission,"

Maw looked shocked. "Really? Him?" Maw questioned. Thanos just nodded. "He is perfect for it."