-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟣𝟢-

Sakura
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*Y/N's Pov*

In the next week you formed a small friend group with Osamu, Maya and Suna. Atsumu weirdly always found an excuse to miss lunch break with us. Maya thought he was just in a bad mood lately, but it was starting to get suspicious.

Osamu and I wanted to investigate because we are sneaky bitches. So, we followed Atsumu during a lunch break and found out that he was always meeting a girl behind the school.

We both knew that Maya wouldn't like this, so we decided not to tell her yet. In addition, Osamu told me that he thought Maya was very pretty. Me being the match maker I am, have been trying to get them closer. It seems to be working because they have been meeting a lot lately.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I was currently laying under a Sakura tree next to Suna. Small rays of sunlight sifted through the blossoms and hit my eyes from time to time. It was a comfortable atmosphere in the after hours of school.

Maya and Osamu walked home together after school, a huge success for my plan. I honestly never liked Atsumu. He was like a volleyball version of Sangwoo and was just a fuckboy in general.

Don't get me wrong, he can be a very nice guy, but I never had full trust in him.

I tilted my head to the side to look at Suna, but he surprisingly already had his head turned my way.
The small smile that was plastered on his lips made me smile as well, "it's nice today, isn't it?" I asked him.

He looked back up into the canopy of the tree, "it is."

I took a deep breath and sat up, "well, I should get going though. I still have lots of homework to do" you said with your smile turning into a light frown.

"You don't have to do it doll face" Suna answered simply while closing his eyes. I noticed that the light breeze made his hair cover his face a little.

I leaned over him and gently moved his hair out of his face while answering, "why not?"

His innocent smile turned into more of a devilish smirk, "cause we are going to skip tomorrow"

I gave him a 'hell no' type of glare while standing up and patting down my skirt.

"Come on y/nnn" Suna pleaded and sat up. He wrapped his arms around my thighs so I couldn't leave until I said yes.

"Suna I don't know if that is a good idea" I told him and tried to remove his arms around my legs, only making him tighten his grip. He pulled me back down and got on top of me, "don't be a pussy, skip with me."

The sudden position made me blush a bit, "alright fineee, you bitch" I gave in and pushed him off of me. A satisfied chuckle left his lips as he got up, "I'll be at your place at 9am"

"Oh come on, at least let me sleep until 10" I whined.

"Alright alright, 10am it is then" Suna concluded and grabbed his backpack. He reached out a hand for me which I grabbed and pulled myself up. I also swung my backpack over my shoulder and we both started to walk to the metro in a comfortable silence.

We almost never talked on the metro, nor the way there. Like total strangers we walked next to each other, just enjoying the company we both gave each other.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip and Author's POV*

When you got home you finished your homework and did some easy studying. After a while you noticed that your stomach was grumbling. So, you got up to make something for dinner.

You still had ingredients to make same ramen, so that is exactly what you decided to make for dinner.

After you ate you took a shower and did your skincare. Then, you got yourself comfortable by putting on some cozy clothes and turning on a movie. You liked having small self care nights, it is exactly what you needed sometimes.

At about 1am or so you decided to go to bed, after all, you had a fun day planned for tomorrow...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷