"It can be a platonic date, you know?" He let out a soft chuckle.

"Calm down (F/n), don't make anything weird and awkward now."

"A-alright." You cleared your throat as you feel the warmness on your cheeks fading away.

"Sorry if it was suddenly out of the blue. As a classma- No... As a friend, I would like you to not push yourself. Have a moment to relax for a while. Besides, it's only the first week of college. Take it slow." The way he said those words was honestly breathtaking, he was careful with his words and his expression was honestly soft.

"I don't deserve Akaashi-san at all. He's too nice!" You felt your heart squeeze, he was beaming an aura of kindness and gentleness.

"Thank you again Akaashi-san. You're too nice." You sheepishly smiled at the curly dark-haired male.

"Anytime. So where would you like to go? Anywhere is fine by me."

"Oh, maybe a cafe? Just across the campus."

"Sure."

__________

You and Akaashi entered the cafe, the sweet aroma of coffee hit your nose.
"Wahh, this cafe looks nice."

You two then headed to the counter, ordering both of your coffees (or something else if you don't want coffee)

As soon as you two got your order, you two sat on a seat as you enjoy your (drink/snack.)

"Thank you again, Akaashi-san. I feel so much better. I owe you one." You beamed a smile at him

"You don't have to pay back, I'm fine with it. Just enjoy what you have there." He took a sip of his coffee, even his expression looks so soft when he's drinking. He looks like a Prince charming who came out in the real world.

You hear the bells jingle, assuming someone entered the cafe. You took a glimpse of the two people who just entered the cafe and it was no other than Sakusa...

With his cousin, Komori.

"Shit- Hide." You grab your bag as you place it on top of the table, hiding your face away.

Akaashi looks at you with his brows raised. "(L/n)-san?"

You placed your finger on your mouth, implying him to be quiet. He glanced at Sakusa then back at you. He understood the situation and nodded as he continued to drink his coffee quietly.

Even though you and Sakusa were now on good terms, there were still times where your instinct suddenly act up whenever Sakusa appears. It just seems that you were still afraid of him.

"(F/n), why?"

"Oh! Is that (L/n), Kiyoomi-kun?" His cousin's voice raised up, loud enough to make you hear.

"Shit, abort, abort, ABORT MISSION."

You slowly peek at Sakusa and Komori as you gave them a small wave and an awkward grin.

Sakusa looked unfazed, his cold dark orbs staring at your soul as if he knew every sin you have.

Sakusa's gaze moved into Akaashi who was sharply staring at him with an uneasy look. The tension be rising between the two males though.

Sakusa shrugged it off and continued walking to the counter. He left his cousin speechless, he kind of assumed that he'd talk to you or something but things went on a different path.

Komori gave you a wave and an apologetic look as he follows Sakusa.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was my dorm mate and I guess an old friend too." You placed your bag down, letting out a sigh.