ii.

leaving the station, you darted through the crowd of people. the same red colour rushed past you in a haze as you quickly made your way out of the station. the loud chatter of clearly drunk people made you quicken your pace, not wanting to be caught in the middle of them.

you only lived ten minutes away from the station in a fairly small apartment. you couldn't wait to finally be back after living in a terrible dorm at school. your mind flurried through different memories, recalling your recent encounter with wilbur. you let out a small sigh as you realised you had no way of contacting him anymore.

walking up the stairs of the apartment complex, the unfamiliar smell of smoke and cigarettes entered your nose. the building had a no smoking rule but your neighbours ignored it anyway, much to the displeasure of a family with two children.

you desperately wanted a new apartment. now that you had finished school you wanted to move somewhere different, somewhere nice. a place not surrounded by pubs and smokers.

inserting the key and opening your door, you walk into your apartment and immediately walk over to the sofa, deciding to look for a new apartment. opening your laptop, you searched for one which was a decent price and somewhere you would actually enjoy living.

brighton? that's not too far, you thought to yourself as you read over the information. just opposite the apartment complex was an office building, and you figured you could rent one to use when you edit.

you decided you would drive down to brighton to see the apartment, and whether you would purchase it or not. you closed the website and opened netflix, watching your favourite show to pass the time. the sound of your neighbours arguing in the room next door made you close netflix, before you decided to go to bed. it was around half four in the morning, and as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were asleep.

EVE SPEAKS !

so i have no idea how renting an apartment works, if this was wrong pls forgive me

also i know wilbur doesn't stream from the office anymore, but for the sake of the story pls imagine that (for now) he does.