"Back against the bed, slut, and open your mouth. It's time you learned what that hole in your face is really for."

Ana's pussy convulsed around the toy inside of her, sending waves of pain and pleasure shooting through her body. As soon as she was how he wanted her, the tip of Garret's cock was at her lips. She turned her eyes upwards to look at him, never moving her head. The tip of her tongue darted out to taste him.

"Always so eager, aren't you?" He laughed, resting on hand on the back of her head. "Let's see how eager you are when you can't breathe, shall we?"

Before Ana could question what he meant, his cock was sliding across her tongue, filling her mouth to the brim. She managed to get one last deep breath before his cock met the back of her throat. Ana gagged at that first contact.

"I see some training is in order in this arena. Just relax, pet, don't worry about doing anything at all. You don't need to do anything other than kneel there and keep your pretty little mouth open. Not that you can close it right now."

He had pulled back far enough that the gagging stopped and she could breathe, but not all the way. She took several long, deep breathes, trying to steady herself. Holding her head firm, Garret pressed his cock to the back of her throat a second time, not stopping when she gagged. He pushed until her nose met his pelvis, her throat convulsing and her body heaving as tears formed in her eyes. When she began to flail, Garret let go, pulling his cock from her mouth. Ana gasped and coughed, her lungs burning from lack of oxygen.

"Please more, Sir!" She sputtered.

Garret grabbed her head and in an instant Ana found her throat stuffed full. Her small hands gripped his muscled thighs as she fought the urge to flail, to try to get away. Her head swam, and just when the edges of her vision were starting to go dark, he pulled back just enough for her to breathe. One deep breath and he was down her throat again, this time moving slightly rather than staying still. 

Finally, someone was taking her mouth and throat just like they would any other hole! Utter bliss suffused every fiber of her being, little moans escaping any time he deigned to allow her air. She could only take a few thrusts before gagging violently, but neither of them minded. Drool spilled from her mouth, covering her chin and dripping down onto her breasts and stomach.

"This is what your mouth is for, slut." Garret grunted, thrusting steadily down her aching throat. 

"It's just another tight, wet hole for me to use to get off. Do you understand me?"

All Ana could do was try to nod.

"Not that it matters if you do. I own you now. I can have this any time I like."

His thrusts began to speed up, Ana gagging more frequently now. She prayed that wouldn't make him stop; she didn't want this to ever end. His huge, pulsing cock forced her throat open time and time again. Oxygen had become a precious commodity given only as he desired. Ana lost herself entirely in the sensation of being used this way, of having all of her holes thoroughly filled. It wasn't until his thrusts became longer and faster that she realized what was happening. Without warning, his cum flooded her mouth. 

Ana's eyes went wide with surprise. Garret held her head in place, grunting as he emptied himself into her and she struggled to gulp it all down. Swallowing had never been a favorite activity, but the fact that it pleased him made it infinitely more enjoyable. Pulling out his cock, Garret smacked her across the face.

"Open your mouth, whore. Show me it's all gone."Ana obeyed, opening her mouth as wide as it could go.

"Good girl! That is a very good girl."

Chosen By The Billionaire Sadistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें