012: seavey calling

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"corbyn, please come pick me up I don't wanna be here anymore"

...

Everything was perfectly fine at the seavey household, or so they thought. Christian and Aubrey, the cooking duo, were in charge of breakfast as Daniel and Anna were playing with Kobe and Keri and Jeff had gone to get Tyler from the airport. It seemed like a perfect day because no one was aware of the storm ahead except for the seavey parents.

The noise of wheels could be heard from a distance which caused all of the siblings to huddle into the living room as they saw Tyler walk in through the front door. The girls were about to go hug him but he stopped them. Tyler wanted to freshen up first, probably take a shower to get rid of any sources that could cause problems. Just as the oldest seavey sibling walked in after changing, he was tackled into tight hugs by his 2 younger sisters. As they pulled away, his younger brothers bro hugged him as they all went to have breakfast. Right after their meals, everyone went back to work. Daniel and Anna were in charge if dishes as Aubrey went into her room. Anna ran upstairs to Aubrey's as soon as she finished her work which kind of scared her sister.

"GIVE ME THE TEA" Anna panted as she entered Aubrey's room and Aubrey handed her a bottle of water she had.

"Dude you've gotta stop barging into my room and scaring the crap out of me" Aubrey put a hand on her heart.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see about that but seriously give me the details man. Is my ship sailing?" Anna freaked out.

"Yes and no" Aubrey finally kept her phone down as Anna gave her a weird look.

"What do you mean no?"

"No because I'm scared of catching feelings for Corbyn even though I think I might have done that already" Aubrey threw a blanket over her cold legs.

"Wait wait wait, you like Corbyn?"

"No Anna I just went on a date with him for sheer enjoyment, of course I like him stupid" Aubrey's sarcasm was quite obvious.

"Why do I feel like you're hiding something from me A?" Anna questioned.

"No I'm not, why would I?"

"Just a feeling anyways give me the details girl" Anna jumped up on Aubrey's bed all excited.

"Okay so he remembered that I like picnics so we had a picnic under the stars and he geeked out about space which was really cute. And then it started raining but we kissed in the rain and goofed around. Then we got kicked out of a store and we ran around in the rain" Aubrey softly mentioned every detail.