And finally after 30 minutes they came out..

My eyes went wide as I gawked at mannat from head to toe.. She was wearing a black full sleeves fitted top with tight jeans which was highlighting her curves and black heeled boots..

There was little amount of makeup in her face with a little pink tint on her cheeks and not to forget the neutral lipshade.. Control Anurag Control..

"I am so sorry for being late" and this brought me back to the reality

"I am so sorry for being late" and this brought me back to the reality.. "It's okay let's leave now" I said to mannat and turned "Umm Anurag my cousin Aryaman is also coming with us okay?" She knew that I couldn't say no to her.. But why the fuck My wifey invited that asshole..

"Ok no problem" I answered and fished out my phone.. I knew after concert manik and I would going to had a fight and the reason would be Aryaman ughhh..

"Are you planning to stay here all night Anurag?" Nandini's frustrated voice reached my ears.. "car is coming in few mins Miss Murthy" I answered back to her..

I wouldn't let Aryaman sit with Mannat or Nandini.. Damnn I have to protect Nandini also because she would be my Baby Malhotra's future girlfriend or maybe wife..

As soon as the car stopped infront of us.. Nandini got inside while Aryaman was about to when I stopped him "sit on the passenger seat Aryaman" I said to him and nodded at mannat and she hopped in sitting beside Nandini then I sat beside Mannat..

"You are looking beautiful minnie" I held her hand and kissed her knuckles which made her eyes widened..She tried to pulled back her hand I didn't let her..I clutched it tightly..

Our car stopped infront of the venue which was crowded with Manik's fans and ofcourse the reporters and we knew tomorrow's headlines would be Murthy Sisters in Manik Malhotra's Concert and what not..

I stepped out of the car and reporters started with their questions "I am requesting you all please move back we have our female friends here and they aren't comfortable with all this"

"Bhai finally you here" who the fuck told him to stepped out of his vanity van.. ughhh yeh ladka pagal hai aur mujhe bhi kardega..

(This boy is mad and he will make me mad someday)

Manik's outfit..