Prologue

Saying Izumi had a bad day would be an understatement. She was pissed off and you can literally see smoke coming out from her head. Why? Bakugo being the jerk he was, tried to bully her again. And out of all times her quirk can activate, it choose to activate now. Her quirk is the opposite of her mom's attraction so she ended up knocking Bakugo to the wall of the classroom. Yep, she is not amused. Alright, maybe a little. Although she ran like a madman back to her home so that Bakugo will not chase her.

Her mom hugged her tearfully because it turned out a villain attack happened on her normal route to home. She told her mom about the quirk she developed which is repulsion but they are moving to Yokohama anyways. Yokohama is one of the few cities that is made up by quirkless people. Only a few people have quirks but they called it ability. They went to update her quirk registry immediately.

After a few more days of packing, they finally board the train to Yokohama. She got a really bad feeling about this whole going to Yokohama but what can she do? She put up her brave face and continued the journey to Yokohama. They finally arrived at 1p.m. so they went to eat something and go to their new apartment. Their neighbor looks like an emo with some white streaks on his hair and seems to be quite suspicious. Otherwise, everything seems to be normal.

After a few days, you can see Izumi roaming and exploring the streets while writing notes like the perfect escape route, cheapest store to buy stuff, possible location of crime scene etc. When she was walking near the river, she noticed a pair of legs coming out from the river. She immediately used her quirk/ability to push that thing to the opposite shore which a silver haired teen was at. She is allowed to do this because there are no laws against using quirks/ability in this city.

And a guy with ponytail suddenly run out and screamed at the drowning guy about suicide attempt. Then she got invited to drink some tea and apparently those two idiots are working for ADA which she find it hard to believe.

After all of the dramas, she finally went back to home and an anxious mom. After the long nagging, she finally eat her dinner. She realised she left her notebook in the restaurant. Oh well, it does not have heroes notes so it should be safe. Unknown to her, it is not.

~~In ADA~~
'This girl is definitely good at analysing,' thought Kunikida while walking to the president of ADA. Fukuzawa was thinking the same thing when he saw the notebook.

~~Back to Izumi~~
Izumi just awoken from her strange dream of being kidnapped by her mysterious neighbor for the second time. 'I knew it, I'm doomed,' thought Izumi miserably.