Read On!

My stories are written sporadically, whenever inspiration strikes. Some of them are linked together, but not reliant on each other. I have a timeline on my profile if you would prefer to work through them that way. If not, I have done tiny little blurbs. Please have a read and see what appeals to you and take it for a spin. Your continued support would me the world to me. All these books can be found on my page so have a peek!

She's The Alpha: A fast paced, easy read about the first female alpha struggling with her mute mate to find their place in the werewolf community.

The Prince's Mate: This is a darker, less cheery read for those of you who prefer realistic endings to happy ones. It's about a young werewolf struggling between loving the prince and following the feminist cause.

The Princess and The Alpha (Published Full Version on Amazon) A hot-headed, impulsive princess collides with a strong, but sweet rogue alpha. The sparks are just as explosive as the danger. Read the teaser and see if you're interested in purchasing the book.

Dancing With The Devil: Not for the tenderhearted as there are very harsh topics in this one. A business woman is fleeing her powerful and abusive ex. Be prepared for dark twists and turns when she meets a hot-shot rookie agent.

Queen Of The Beasts: A rogue finds out she is mated to the man she hates the most: the human prince. She struggles between what she has known her whole life and the new world he could offer her.

The First Queen: (Published and Available on Amazon) A young slave girl finds herself mates to the feared werewolf king. Webs of lies, hurt, and pride push them together and tear them apart.

The Girl With The Mouse Ears: A fun, flirty, summer read that is filled with Disney references. A casual one night stand turns into a steamy relationship with her hot boss.

Stripping For The Alpha King (Sequel to The Princess and the Alpha): An independent stripper is just trying to make her way through college when she is kidnapped by an arrogant rich man. As the heat between the pair rises it becomes clear that he is harboring a dark secret.

Satin On The Slopes: Trying to recover from a manipulative ex fiancé, a young photographer branches out into other sports. This time there is one rule: don't date the talent. But a pair of cocky snowboarders have other ideas.

Hades: The daughter of a powerful beta reels from the loss of her best friend, the person she thought was her soulmate. When she finds that she is mated to the murderer, horrendous secrets come to life and love turns into a minefield of deceit and betrayal.

Guarding His Queen (Jasper from Dancing With The Devil): After an attempt on her life, Queen Zara enlists the help of a Canadian agent who oozes arrogance and stubbornness. Zara must chose between the life her father picked for her and the life she desperately wants to live.

The Alpha's Siren Song: A siren is paired with the one thing she hates: a werewolf. After so long on the run from her abuser, she tries to find her place in the world again. Unfortunately, a blood thirsty alpha is not done hunting her.

Black Pearl: Sirens have fled to an isolated island so they can live safely, away from the humans that have hunted them. Ember hates humans even more than the average siren. A single night spent on human shores left her with blood on her hands and fear in her heart. She vows to never return to those awful cities. But her queen announces that she will be marrying a human prince.

Burn Out: (One of my steamier novels, proceed with caution) London Kingsley is fighting her way into the agent world alongside her successful cousins. When her mother disappears, she is ready to risk it all to find her, even if it means sacrificing the man she loves.

Huntress: Georgia is a skilled werewolf hunter, killing the species that has caused crippling damage within her family. Her tables turn when she is assigned to hunt down the King and Queen of the werewolf community.

Storm and Rein: A young woman is desperate to leave her ranch and make a life for herself. When she gets the opportunity to star on a baking show, she leaps at the chase. The only catch is that the show only wants her if she's dating her childhood neighbor, country-boy-turned-hockey-star.

 The only catch is that the show only wants her if she's dating her childhood neighbor, country-boy-turned-hockey-star