twenty - "Get your hands off of me!"

S A R G E N T

S A R G E N T

I woke up with a headache and the memories of yesterday came to mind. Cody was nowhere to be seen and my conscience was eating me alive. I had to go to Gray's house and talk to him about her...funeral or try to help with something before...turning myself in. I had to pay for what I've done and someone was going to take the blame one way or another anyways because the cops will show up at my door either way.

I went into the bathroom and started taking a shower. The cold water felt really good on my skin and it felt like I could breathe for the first time since that day. I got out of the shower and started dressing in whatever I could find, not caring about the way I looked.

I didn't bother with calling Gray to tell him that I was on my way because that loner is always at home playing games or that stupid piano of his. I got into the car and my old playlist started playing and one of Blaine's favorite bands started playing, making me smile. He would always force me to listen to the music he enjoyed and I would always complain that I hated his music taste but deep down I would really like them. So when he got into that car accident I had to listen to his songs, alone.

I took a few turns into a small road and Gray's house was showing. All of the lights were on when I stopped in front of it which made me confused, since when does he like to have the lights on? He's usually way too depressed to even bother with lights. Weird.

I knocked on the door and sounds could be heard from inside but no one came to the door. I knocked even harder and all of the sounds stopped.

A smiling Elijah opened the door and I was shocked to see him, "Elijah? Weren't you in Amsterdam?" I asked and he looked just as shocked as me.

"Uh, I came a few days ago, but I've been staying at Gray's though, I'm planning to surprise my dad later this week..." he murmured the last part and looked behind him as if he's trying to hide something.

"Well aren't you gonna let me in? I have to talk with Gray" I said and tried getting past him, only to have him block me from entering.

"Gray's not here and I'm busy right now..."

"You have a girl in there? Oh my god, you totally do, don't you? Get out of the way I have to see who it is" I said and pushed him to the side.

I ran into the living room and it was empty, I was on my way to his music room when he tried to stop me.

"Sargent, dude you can't just walk into my privacy like that" he said but it was too late because I had already opened the door.

A girl was sitting on a chair with her back towards the door with a hood on, but something about her seemed way too familiar to me.

"Edwards?" I said as the person turned around.

There she was. Willow fucking Edwards. All flesh and bones. Breathing. Alive.

"Sargent?!" she looked just as shocked as me. Her brown eyes wide open just staring at me, trying to form words.

Just seeing her made me feel that weird disgusting feeling at the pit of my stomach again. But I was also more confused than ever.

I couldn't form any words myself so I did something that shocked even me, I started laughing like crazy, oh I knew exactly what this laughing was, it was the calm before the storm. That's what this is.

"You're alive?! Ha, Elijah, dude! Look at the girl I thought I killed standing here, in the flesh!" I was laughing so much that my stomach was hurting.

"Dude, are you okay?" Elijah asked and I had stopped laughing now. Tears streaming down my face. There it is. The storm, slowly forming.

I ran and hugged Edwards as tight as I could, "Get your hands off of me! You fucking idiot!" she yelled and pushed me off of her.

"I-I don't understand? Gray said you were dead? That you died from a gas leak at the building we-we left you in..." I asked and she started laughing.

"You're so stupid Sargent, we fucking pranked you hah! How does it taste? Your own fucking medicine?" she yelled into my face, poking my chest with her finger at each word.

"It was a prank?" I asked and my head was spinning. My emotions were all over the place and I was happy that I wasn't a murderer, sad because I was the reason behind all this and angry because no one fucking plays with me like this. I'm Sargent Hills for fucks sake.

I tried to put a mask on and show no emotions, "It doesn't matter anymore... I'm so sorry for what I've done..." I said and walked out of the house, getting into my car.

I leaned on the steering wheel, letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

So they fucking pranked me? What kind of prank is that?! What if I actually killed myself or worse went fucking crazy? I almost turned myself in for a murder I didn't commit!?

I looked up and saw that Edwards was watching me from the window and seeing her face made me feel weird again. What is this feeling I have everytime I see her? I think I'm going to puke again.

I felt something in my pocket and my impulses got the best of me, again, as always. Drugs. That's exactly what I need to do right now. I have to forget about all this. I have to forget this ugly prank they played on me.

I took a pill and waited for it to kick in. I had to get back at her, one way or another. I'm going to do this without hurting her physically. I'm going to ruin her so bad she won't be able to trust anyone her whole life.

She's going to pay for everything she made me go through these twenty-four hours.

Willow Edwards, you're going to wish you never met me.

Well, there goes their plan to continue with their revenge on Sargent

Hope you liked chapter 20, It was a bit short but the next chapters will be longer :) 

ALSO??? THANK YOU for 15,8k READS??? HOW crazy is that??!! I'm so thankful for the support and all of your comments!!! And votes!!!<3