Bound By the Soul [Michael Langdon X reader]

Written by kyliehorsegirl on Tumblr, definitely give them a follow!

Requested By: @michaellangyum “Reader and michael are soulmates and they can feel each others pain.”

Warnings: smut and language

Word Count: 3133

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever feel like there is a person out there for you? Neither do I. After having a shitty boyfriend in high school and another shitty boyfriend in college, there’s not the right person for me.

“There’s other fish in the sea.”

“There’s more candy in the candy store.” All the stupid little sayings, I would hear them all.

“You just haven’t found the right guy yet.” That was always a favorite. There are 7 billion people on this planet. How the hell am I supposed to find the person that was meant for me? My family always believed that there was someone out there for me, for everyone.

Some people would say I wasn’t looking hard enough, why bother looking? I have better things to do than to look for a dependent waste of space.

They say if you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom. That’s how I unfortunately ended up with Coco. Yes, she had Mallory and Gallant but apparently, she needed yet another slave. When I moved to L.A I wanted to be in Social Networking and Business Management. What I got, posting on Coco’s Instagram, because she can’t do it herself. At least I was able to relieve some stress of Mallory. My time working for Coco, I grew close to Mallory. Considering I had no friends when I moved here.

I was posting a photo of Coco on her “influencer phone”, while she could scroll on her personal phone. Mallory came rushing in with some puke green health smoothie. Encouraging her to drink the super juice, Coco spits in Mallory’s face. Coco is such a bitch. I hand Mallory a towel as she wipes her face.

All of our phones go off at once. It was a bomb warning.

“Its fine their fake.” Gallant, Mallory and I all look to each other with concerned looks.

It wasn’t fake. Now we are all on Coco’s private jet, Mallory sees that we are on auto pilot. It’s fine, everything is fine. We see the mushroom cloud explode through the air.

That is how we are here. The Outpost. An underground facility, safe and protected from the radiation and monsters. Purples and Greys, we were divided into two categories. Greys were servants and Purples were the elite. Poor Mallory was stuck being a grey. I would’ve wanted to be a grey with her, but here I am, a purple. Life at the Outpost was so damn boring.

At least as a grey, you cleaned, ‘cooked’ and didn’t have to be involved in boring gossip. Day in and day out. Our days consisted of cube meals, gossip, whining and the same fucking music every single day.

Stu and Gallant had “radiation” and were taken to get hosed. Stu didn’t make it. That night Venable, the bitchy prude who ran this place, served us ‘stew’ with fresh meat. Andre lost his shit when he found a finger in his stew. Half of us didn’t eat it or stopped eating, a few others ate it in all it’s glory. Like Evie, Gallant’s crazy starlight grandmother.