𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦.

───

Y/n feeds the giant plant on the counter as it groaned in satisfaction. For him, it pretty entertaining to see as he got used to working in a small space.

Gooch sweeps the floors with a broom as the teen watches over his smelly and precious 'Garbage Juicer'

Y/n hears the elevator ding as a panting Ray comes out in distress trying to find a sign of danger in the store.

"What happened?! What's wrong? Why did you send me an emergency signal?" He asked the two and the teen turns his head to Gooch who was leaning on the broomstick.

"Look, a garbage juicer." Gooch pointed and Ray switches his face to a deadpanned look.

He tries to process what the older male said and nearly groaned making the young teenager laugh.

"Garbage juicer?"

"It juices garbage." Gooch picks up the trash bin from behind the counter as the teen covered his nose from the stench.

"Gooch, I was busy downstairs researching criminals." Ray told him and Gooch silently ignores the man.

"Watch. I just dump the garbe into the thingy." Gooch continued and dumped the trash into the machine slowly.

"Gooch.." The taller hero called out and glanced at Y/n for help. The teen mouthed him an apology and the male sighed loudly.

"Now, observe." He placed a cup near a small tube where super green liquid fell into it immediately in little chunks.

"Look! Garbage.. turned into juice!"

"Can I go back downstairs now?" Ray said while raising his eyebrows and slowly started retreating towards the back.

Before they can all go back to doing their own thing, Henry and Charlotte run into Junk n Stuff in a rush. "Ray, we got to talk to you." The blonde called and stopped right in front of him.

"You too, Y/n. This is important" Charlotte mentioned and the teen tilted his head as he nodded in acknowledgement.

"There's a creepy new kid at our school--" Henry explained but was cut off by Ray groaning in annoyance.

"Ugh, can we all talk about it downstairs? Gooch's juice is starting to smell." He winced as he gagged from the smell and Y/n snorted at his desperation to get away.

"Okay-" Henry agreed as I hop off the small stool I was sitting on from behind the counter to follow them. "I'm coming too" Charlotte said and stepped into the elevator with us.

"Why do you think this Ortho kid is up to something?" Ray questioned as the door automatically closed shut.

"Well, he was asking about the school's water supply" Henry grimaced at the conversation he had earlier with them.

"And he wanted to know about the security cameras and--" Ray rubs his chin lightly as he pressed the yellow button on the side.

The elevator buzzes as it drops down causing Henry and Charlotte to scream in fear. Ray and Y/n calmly wait in the middle as the other two cling to their clothing.