Chapter 1

Hey! This is my first published story! I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions just comment! I hope you enjoy!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared out at the shining blue sea. The sun reflected off of it, making it appear to sparkle. I breathed in the sweet, salty scent of the ocean. If I had a choice, I would  be at this beach all day, every day. I never got bored and I always found something new to do every day.

Today I decided to take a long walk on the sand, barely getting my feet wet. Usually, I would wear a swimsuit under my usual short shorts and v neck shirts and go swimming, but today was special- today at our bed and breakfast, Seaside Retreat, we were having a special guest-the billionare business man Quinn Westerfeld and his wife and son. I remember the night my parents got the call from him. He had told my parents that he needed a break from his company-Westerfeld's-the largest, most luxurius hotel chain in the USA. He had reserved a room for a whole week! He was staying in our master suite and his son- Seth, maybe?- was staying in another suite right down the hall. They were arriving today, around noon, and I had gotten up extra early. All of last week I helped my parents clean the whole house. I scrubbed floors, dusted cabinets, made bedsheets, washed dishes, you name it, I probably cleaned it. Yesterday I finally finished cleaning, and didn't get to bed until late at night. I considered not getting up and going to the beach today-which was probably a fourth of a mile from our bed and breakfast- but I always did every morning, and even though we were having our most famous guest by far arriving today, I didn't think it was any reason to skip my tradition.

I looked down at my phone: 8:37. My parents would defiently be up by now. I needed to get back and change before our guests arrived. I dipped my feet in the salty water once more before sliding on my flip flops and heading back to the Seaside Retreat. Today was going to be a big day-and an interesting one for sure.