Special Chapter - Ottoke Song

Hello guys, since I'm planning to continue Distance again, I decided to make this special for those who would miss Trust this week (I'll try to update chapter 21 next week but no promises;;)

This Chapter is purely fluff and humor I guess? Anyways enjoy!

***

<September 2022>

Eunhye's reaction to Mark's ottoke video

"Hmm, what content should I watch next?" Eunhye though outnloud, scrolling through her youtube recommendations that is full of NCT videos. It's not her fault that she barely sees Mark in the past 3 months. Even if she did see him it would be just a glimpse. So of course she's curing her love sickness by watching her lover's videos.

Not that she would ever admit to Mark.

"Oh wait I did that aegyo song in Weekly idol just a week ago. I wonder if Mark has done one before." Eunhye hummed while typing his name and the name of the song that she has in mind.

Eunhye giggled when she saw the thumbnail, knowing how awkward Mark is when doing these type of things.

"Hana dul set! Niga neomu joha ottoke ottoke?"

Eunhye squealed and hid her face from the video by using her hands, however she's still intently watching by peeking from her fingers. 

"niga neomu yeppeo ottoke ottoke?"

Eunhye softly screamed into her pillow, how dare her awkward Mark be this cute? Mark looked like he tried winking but failed, causing her to giggle like a child. He then used his hands to cross his hands to his chest.

Eunhye wants to hug Mark, Eunhye feels the desperate need to hug Mark.

"narang manna bollae eotteohke saenggakhae?"

Now it was Eunhye's turn to blush. Mark basically sang "would you go out with me?" while raising his eyebrows. Her heart fluttered at how awkward and dorky he was. Those maybe negative traits to some people, but those traits made her love Mark more.

"janmal malgo malhae jeohdago jeohdago~"

Mark sang about how there's no need to be silly and just tell him that you (as in the lyrics you) like him. He let out a cute no-no finger and then sent out a heart finger before ending it with a flying kiss. Eunhye jumped up and down the bed due to her giddiness at how cute and dorky her precious lover is.

After calming down, Eunhye pouted, "You know I like you already.." she muttered softly while hugging her pikachu doll on her lap. Pouting harder because she misses Mark and Mark is too cute. And the fact that he sent a flying kiss to the scene makes her miss his kisses.

Maybe watching Mark's videos wasn't such a good idea after all. 

***

<September 2022>

Mark's reaction to Eunhye's ottoke video

It has 3 months since Mark last saw Eunhye in the hospital. They both have been too busy sneak off or even see each other.

Mark told himself that he needs to stay strong, he just needed to wait for another 5 months before he could officially court Eunhye in public. When that happens, he'll shower her all the love she deserves. And of course, whine for all the attention he needs from her as well.

Mark doesn't like public display affection, he prefers if his love life is behind closed doors, only for him and Eunhye to know. But at this point, he might not even mind doing PDA just because he missed her too much.

"Mark, why is Eunhye trending in Naver?" Yuta asked Mark out of nowhere when all the 10th floor members were chilling in their living room.

Mark raised his eyebrow, "She is? Is it because of a good thing or bad thing?" he asked cautiously. 

Mark had his fair share amount of malicious comments. He was aware that some people might hate idols and drag them down for no reason. He knows that and yet he doesn't want his precious Eunhye to experience any of that.

"Oh, she's trending because of that aegyo ottoke song in weekly idol. Apparently Secret Garden's episode had just been released." Yuta explained while looking at his phone.

Jungwoo smiled, "Let's watch then! I'm connecting it to the TV." he said excitedly.

Mark wasn't really fond of that idea, his overprotective ass didn't want anyone to see the cuteness of his beloved that is usually exclusive for him. Mark sighed, knowing if it was trending that means that everyone already saw how adorable Eunhye can be.

"Hana dul set! Niga neomu joha ottoke ottoke?"

Mark widened his eyes when he heard Eunhye's soft and cute voice that she only uses when she's whining for more kisses. Unfair, it's totally unfair for Mark that he worked so hard for her to let out those cute voices in front of him and yet now the whole nation can hear that voice. Mark is currently not happy with how unfair this situation is.

"niga neomu yeppeo ottoke ottoke?"

Mark could only stare at the screen with his mouth opened. Eunhye was giving out her eye smile while pondering like a shy cute child. Mark needed to remind himself that there's only 5 months to go.

"narang manna bollae eotteohke saenggakhae?"

It's official, Mark's heart has stopped beating. Why is his lover in the national TV, asking if you (as in the lyrics you) could go out with her while she fumbles her cute dress shyly? This is a personal attack, Mark repeats, this is a personal cuteness overload attack.

"janmal malgo malhae jeohdago jeohdago~"

Eunhye looked up to the camera with innocent eyes before she ended the song with pinching one of her cheeks happily. After the song ended, she immediately ducked down and hid her face, causing the whole scenario to look like she is a child.

The whole room stayed silent before Jaehyun decided to break the silence. "I want Haewon to do that, do you think she'll do it if I asked her?"

Taeil snorted, "You'll have to do it first before she would do it for you." 

"That was.. really cute though. She's a perfect match for our Mark here. You really did pick a good girl for you, Mark." Yuta complimented his younger member.

"Even I admit that Eunhye did really well. Her cuteness is completely natural, but I'm still cuter than her." Jungwoo joked.

"Mark, what are your thoughts?" Taeil asked curiously.

No answer.

"Mark?" Taeil called out again.

No answer.

All 10th floor boys (aka the messy ones) excluding Mark turned to Mark himself. He was still staring at the TV screen with shocked eyes and his lips are opened apart.

"Mark, are you okay?" Yuta asked and waved his hands in front of Mark's face. 

The members turned to face each other, "Guys, I think Eunhye broke Mark."