ℂ𝕙.𝟝- 𝔸 𝕂𝕀𝔻ℕ𝔸ℙℙ𝕀ℕ𝔾?!

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩

Last time on their last mate:

"Well that was eventful" Sam said causing everyone to let out a little chuckle and fall asleep as they were.

==========================

The next day:

Once all of the avengers had woken up the next morning Steve made them all breakfast and decided to speak up about their mate.

"Anyone wanna tell us how our mate even got away from you guys?" Steve asked, eyes shining with a childlike curiosity.

"Well...." Loki begun with nervousness spread across his face. "You see..." The others started to get irritated at the fact Loki was beating around the bush.

"Just spit it out already!" Scott stated irritated and confused. "Well... they have powers and they used them to get away"

Gasps and "woah's" were heard across the table some people with shock or confusion on their faces others with awe or wonder.

"What powers?!" Peter squealed in happiness "well for starters they are a lot faster than me" pietro stated slightly dejected.

"There there" Bucky patted his back in comfort. "They can also summon Taurus the zodiac god which makes us believe that they are the one that can communicate to all the zodiacs as well as wield all of their powers" Stephen said nonchalantly.

"Why do you keep saying they?" T'challa asked. "Well you'll see later when you meet them" Tony mumbled back.

Everyone was confused until both Peter and Shuri realised. "Oh I know what you mean now!" They both said in sync causing the others to laugh.

"Anyways we need a plan to get them to meet us" Bruce stated shyly. "Bruce is right we need to make a plan" Tony said eyes full of mischief that even Loki was fearful of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With our main protagonist:

Ash wakes up to their alarm blaring in their ear. They smack their hand down on the sleep disturbing machine causing it to break appart.

"Stupid machine! That's the 3rd this week!" Ash yells launching the machine at the wall. They grumble and get out of bed muttering curses under their breath.

They decide to change into some jeans with a long sleeve white shirt with a black shirt on top along with a few accessories:

 (I love these types of clothes so this is how you will dress if you don't like it just imagine yourself in something different 😊)

They walk to the kitchen and fix up breakfast which consists of some waffles 🧇 ,syrup and some bacon 🥓. They scarf the food down and then decide on what to do today.

"I don't have work so I guess I can just chill I need more clothes but I'm really craving some good ice-cream!" They decide to go to the ice cream 🍨 parlour first then go for clothes so they grab a black backpack and head off.

-------At the parlour------

"I'll have (F/F) please" They asked politely and received their frozen treat after paying. Once they got out of the shop they begun to walk to the shopping centre. (I'm British luvs so I spell it differently)

On their way to the shops they get dragged into an alleyway by an unknown person. However before they can use their powers they get injected by a needle causing them to pass out on the spot.

-------Avengers POV:-------

"Hey has anyone seen Loki?" Tony asked everyone at the table. Suddenly a ding was heard throughout the room and the elevated opened revealing.....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y'all gonna have to wait for the next chapter I literally finished this as soon as I posted it coz I procrastinated but at least I got it out on time! Anyways sorry for the kinda cliffhanger it's not a good one but yh! Have a great day also what should I call u readers? Leave suggestions in the comments! Thanks for those of you who always read, favourite and comment. These people are:

Cookie_kyla Thanks for the votes!

kr1st3nnn Thanks for the votes on all my stories

Lolitadew For the comments that make my day and make me laugh when I need it

BTSlove13226 For the comments

KatN68 and rainbowcelebrities For voting since the very first day

And I'm very thankful for them all! Also we're almost at 1K reads in 2 Weeks LETS GOOOO

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Date published: 17th February 2021
Edited: 19th February 2021
Word count: 720