part 11

Recap: "not so fast" you both turned around to see an army of guards "you both are not getting out of here............alive"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ooh I'm so scared" you said sarcastically "and who is going to stop me" you said laughing "we are, you both are not going to go anywhere" the chief of the guards said and started to surround you and jeff "I'll be fine jeff I'm immortal" you whisperd to jeff "but I thought if someone stabbed you in the heart you die" he said worriedly "sweety I don't have a heart" you said and started to laugh insanely your eyes glowed red, your fangs came in and you started to give of an evil aura which send shivers down the guards and Jeff's spine "but for you I have a heart" you whisperd again to jeff and made him blush. To make sure jeff is safe you put a forcefield around him so no one can touch him or if they do they will get electrocuted except you but you thought 'this cell won't be enough space' you took jeffs hands bursted out wings and flew to the forest "she is a monster sir!!!!" one of them shouted "we can't let them get away get ready for one big battle!!!!" all the guards came and loaded themselves with weapons and started to walk to the forest "jeff are you okay" you asked "I'm fine love" you blushed at the new nickname he saw this because he smirked and pulled you closer and leaned in you blushed and leaned in too and you both kissed he licked your bottom lip for entrance and you blushed opening your moth enough for him to enter you broke the kiss after a few seconds you panting but jeff didn't because he had air through bis thin cut smile "will you go out with (y/n)" he asked you nodded and hugged "wow my girl is really powerful" he said and winked you blushed again 'he is Finally mine' you were about to walk in together when you heard men surrounding you.

You immediately put the forcefield around jeff and stopped when he grabbed your hand "I'll fight with you because I can't lose you no matter what" he said these words melted your heart completetly if you had one "how can a cruel killer like you be so kind to this girl" one of the guards said and everyone started to laugh "oh isn't it obvious" he said and smirked and kissed you "because she is my lover" he said and held you protectively " get your weapons out everyone" the chief said and everyone took out their weapon "I'll tell this is only once leave before I kill you all!!!" you shouted "never monster!!!" one of the guards shouted and jeff stabbed him in the heart "no one and I mean no one calls my girl monster" you smiled at this and told jeff to go to the house he shook his head "please jeff I promise I'll be fine.......I'll take you up to that tree" you said pointing up at the tallest tree which no one can climb even you so you bursted out your wings and took him and set him on a branch "you can watch kay" you said and smiled and he smirked "fine Love" you went back down and you got into a fighting position. "put out the arrows" the chief said and they threw arrows at you which hit you and you started to giggle insanely you took them of one by one and the last one you took out you showed them it and crumbled it to smithereens they all gasped except jeff he was enjoying this as much as you were "I told you you can never defeat me" "aim at him he is her weakness" they aimed and shot but the arrows that reached them got electrocuted and burned "what just happend?'' jeff asked "oh I put a forcefield around you just incase" jeff laughed at this "really overprotective" he whispered but you heard "I heard that" you said.