Prologue Part 4 ; Bewildering Amnesia!

Yuuto's POV

We've been in here for a really long time but so far, we found nothing about how I could go back to my own world.
"There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history. Are you truly from where you say? You aren't lying to me by any chance?" Okay, I may lie sometimes, but I feel hurt right now.
"W-What? You don't t-trust me?" I asked ready to burst into tears. Crowley faces then changed to a panicked one and kept throwing apologies at me. In the end I just giggled at him.
"Hehe~ Your too easy to lie to Mr.Crowley." Crowley just sighed and dismissed me.
"Looking at all this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet" So I was right.
"There's also the possibility you're from another world." It sounds like I'm some kind of alien or something.

"What did you have on you when you came here?" Umm, how do I say this?
"Actually when I was searching for you, I found this in the coffin that you were, is this yours?" Then Crowley takes out a backpack (out of nowhere 😅) and shows it to me.

"What did you have on you when you came here?" Umm, how do I say this?"Actually when I was searching for you, I found this in the coffin that you were, is this yours?" Then Crowley takes out a backpack (out of nowhere 😅) and shows it to me

That was my backpack!! Did I take it with me? If only I could remember..

"Yeah that's actually mine. Thanks Mr. Crowley!" I happily said and grabbed the backpack and checking what's inside the bag. There was my ID, my phone, my sketchbook , my wallet, my license and some of my clothes . How come I had this? Did I take them with me when I got transported here? That's probably the case.

"Can I please check those papers you have in your bag?" Crowley asked and I nodded and gave him my ID and license. After checking for a while he gave them back to me.
" This is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic to stay at school. However, as an educator, I can't just toss a teenager out on the street. For I am gracious. " Crowley then looked like he had an idea.

"Hmmm... That's right! There is an unused building on campus. It was once used as a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up you should at least be able to sleep there. For the time being I shall allow you to stay there! Then I will look for a way for you to return home. My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators." Umm sure..why not?

"We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it." Oh well, it's not like I'm going to do anything big except for cleaning. Besides, I'm good at cleaning anyway. How bad can it be?

...

...

You know when I said how bad the situation can get? It kinda got worse. Right now we were in front of the dormitory and I have to say..

"This sure has a lot of charm!" I said trying not to cringe too much at the sight. It was an old rundowned building but this isn't the worst thing I've seen so far in my life.
"Wonderful, isn't it?" Is this man dense?
"Do come in." We then stepped inside of the old building.
"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourself at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" Then he left. Looking outside, it started to rain, so if I can't go outside then I might as well start cleaning this place. Hmm, where should I start cleaning?

"Hyiii! It's really coming down!" I turned and saw...Grim!!
"Oh hello there little guy!!" I happily welcomed him, but I think that surprised him. I guess he wasn't expecting me to welcome him.
"How come your still here though?" I asked him as he started smirking.
"I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in you've got another thing coming!" Grim said confidently.
"Okay~though I gotta ask. Why do you want to get into this school so bad?"

"That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for Ebony carriage to come pick me up." Then he started to get depressed.
"But..but.. Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it." Okay? At least he's determined.
"Hehe silly cat." I giggled at him. The a drop of water fell on Grim's head.
"Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" Then another drop fell.
"Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go at this rate!" Grim then jumped in my backpack. When I looked up, I saw some holes on the ceiling.
"Magic should fix this leak up real quick."
"Well I can't use magic."
"Wha, you can't use magic? Pfft! You're useless!" Hmph! I'm hurt, but I'm gonna ignore that last line.

"Hmm, I'll find some buckets, sit tight little guy." He nodded and stayed inside my backpack.

I headed upstairs, only to be met by a dark hallway. It gave me the creeps.
"Umm, I don't like this feeling...Wait did something make a noise just now?" I heard a big creak. It felt like it was close.
And all of a sudden three ghost appeared in front of me.... *sighs* what else am I going to be seeing today?

I can hear the ghosts laughing.
"We haven't had a guest in so long..."
"I'm itching for some action."
The ghosts appeared again and I took a step back. And then Grim arrived, right on time.

"What's taking you so long?" Grim asked until he saw the ghosts and freaked out.
"Gyaaaaa!!! G-g-g-ghooooooooootts!!" He the grabbed my leg and hid behind me. The Great Grim, huh? I don't know about that anymore.

"The people here got scared of us and left" Kinda sad but also reasonable.
"We've been looking for more ghost pals. How about you guys?"
"Sorry but I'm too young to be a ghost, maybe in a few more years hehe" I giggled nervously but I think these ghosts had other plans.

"Eeee... Grim the Great Magician isn't scared of some ghosts!!!" And with that he starts to sent blasts of blue fire but he missed... miserably.

"Where were you aiming?"

"Over here, over here! Heeheehee!" The skinny and chubby ghosts were chuckling at Grim for his bad aiming and that made Grim more frustrated.
"Shoot! Stop disappearing!" He kept shooting blasts of fire at them but kept missing.

"Shouldn't you open your eyes when your shooting fire?" I asked him because I noticed that he always closed his eyes when he shoots fire.
"Shut up! Don't try and give me orders!!" He screeched at me. I guess we're gonna have to do it the hard way.

"You know~ I could give you a can of tuna if you win." I offered but he still tried to refuse.
"Wah..!? Mmmmgmm, I-I'm a genius. I won't let one.." Then the ghosts started laughing again as they were surrounding us.
"Bunch of cowards ganging up on us!"
"Aww, too bad. I was going to give you two but since you don't wanna." That got his attention.
"Hey you! Tell me where the ghosts are!" I smiled and nodded.

"On your left!" I gave him the direction as he shoots fire. The ghost retreated but there's still more.

___________(😀Time for time skip, Yay!)________________

"Hotttt!" The skinny ghost yelped by the fire that hit him.
"Good job, little guy!" I praised Grim.
"We sure make a good team, right?" I nodded at him with a big smile.
"Alright! Let's chase them all outta here!"
"Let's get to it then, pal!" He seemed surprised to hear me calling him pal, but then he smiled again.
"You said it, pal!!"

To be continued...