Definetly not my son

VINCENT'S POV

It has been an hour since Alessa woke up and the doctor had already came and checked her vitals and said she was healthy so she could leave tomorrow.So l was with her on her bed with her laying in my chest talking about how much she missed her dolls while l just looked at her and listened to every single thing she said.

You might be wondering since Alessa is awake isn't the whole family supposed to be here well funny little fact is l never told them that she is awake if l did they would come and hog her the whole time.
"Daddy what's in that"Alessa asked me pointing to the baggie thingies that has a water like substance connected to her IV. Hey don't judge l am a mafia don not some kind of doctor.

Since l don't know what it is l did what all parents do when their kids ask them questions they don't know.l distracted her with another question.l was about to do that when l heard a gasp coming from Lorenzo who was by the the door.Oh sh*t l should have known he would come to visit her round about this time.

"Umm Lorenzo this is not what it looks like"l said trying to steer the blame from me because when he opens his big pie hole the whole family will definitely know she is awake."Well father it looks like Alessa woke up and you did not bother to tell me l thought we were in this together .What happened to us"he said tears welling up in his eyes.You have got to be kidding me .l am starting to think he was swapped at the hospital when he was a baby because this child is too dramatic.l will get a DNA test later on to see if he is actually my son.l mean l know he looks like me but maybe l have a look a like whose wife happened to be giving birth to a boy and they swapped the boy with Lorenzo.Yep it's definitely the case.

I glared at Lorenzo and said"There was never an us"to which tears started falling from his eyes as he said "l was your shoulder to cry on .l helped bring you into this world and this is how you treat me"
I was seriously about to strangle this child"What do you my shoulder to cry on and l was the one to help being you into this world boy"l said coldly l am starting to think sending him to school is a waste time l mean what do they teach him because clearly he knows nothing.

I am surprised that Alessa is still watching her show because this dumb being aka my so called son is being loud about this.Lorenzo just looked at me and huffed and said"Looks like somebody did not learn anything from school if you think you brought me into this world "

He walked over to Alessa and shouted "Princess"this definitely caught her attention because who am l kidding a deaf man can probably hear him and in return Alessa screamed"Wenzo".

Lorenzo went over to where she was and hugged her tightly careful not to mess with her IV .This went on for five minutes him just hugging her l was about to separate them when l heard a voice coming from the door"Well well well look what we have got here"said Marco.

You have got to be kidding me l looked up and gulped not because all my sons where there but because my father and mother where glaring daggers at me.
l was about to say something so that l can defend myself before my father killed me but Lorenzo had ruined any chance of me surving by saying"That is like what l said when l came in here seeing them together and he did not even try to contact us .And on top of that the doctors said she woke up an hour ago"
It is confirmed Lorenzo is not my son it is definitely gonna be easier to kill him.