47

𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

❧ "𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀," you exhaled and slumped your shoulders after feeling the relief to move your neck around again. You gently rubbed both of your hands on your neck as your doctor placed the neck brace onto the table.

"Neck brace off," your doctor smiled and clasped his hands together before pointing at you, "Twelve days left before your leave."

"Thank you Doctor Michaels," you smiled and laid back on your phone as he took your neck brace, exiting your room. After a few minutes of Doctor Michaels leaving your room, your door opened to reveal Hakeem holding a bag in his hand.

"I got your bonnet," Hakeem pulled out your black jumbo bonnet and tossed it to you as he placed the bag on your bed.

"Thank you," you took the bonnet and already put it on, closing your eyes as you pushed in any strands of your hair into it, "I needa take this lace off."

"Well don't snatch it off now," Hakeem lifted up his top lip a bit as he looked at you, "Wait till you get out, then you can snatch it off," Hakeem snickered to himself as he pulled out your laptop and sketchbook with your other drawing supplies.

"Ugh Keem I love you," you closed your eyes as you hugged your laptop and kissed your sketchbook for being away from it for too long.

"Uh huh," Hakeem slowly averted his eyes from you as you looked at you all weird for kissing and showing love to objects.

"Where's Kenny? I noticed that he ain't come today?" you opened your laptop as you placed it on your lap.

"Probably doing photography stuff with what's his name? Ackerman? Ion know," Hakeem shrugged as he placed his elbows on your bed, raising his phone up in front of him.

"Ooooh Levi Ackerman," you nodded your head after remembering who Hakeem was talking about. You opened your sketchbook to the last page you were sketching your dress on for your project and unzipped your case to pull out a pencil.

To keep your mind off of Eren, you decided to start focusing on designing again. You came to New York to start building your fashion design career bit by bit, you just felt Eren was a distraction for that.

"Can I see what you're working on?" Hakeem rested the side of his face on his hand as he looked at you with curiosity in his eyes. You rubbed your lips together and handed him your sketchbook.

"I gotta make a dress out of a shirt, an oversized shirt probably," you tapped your pencil against your lips, watching Hakeem gaze at the page.

"I know this probably basic and cliche but why not use a Jersey?" Hakeem handed you back your sketchbook and rested two fingers on his temple.

You hummed and nodded your head slowly, thinking about how exactly Hakeem's idea would work out, "A Jersey is not a bad idea, i'll put it in consideration."

❑ ❑ ❑

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

❧ 𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵 pulled his shirt off as he sat on the edge of his bed, tossing the shirt beside him. He rubbed his naked chest as his eyes roamed around in his dark room that had a few lights on.

Eren continued roaming his eyes until it stopped at the notebook that was setted on his nightstand. Eren stared at it, having thoughts of whether he should get up or not.