Seth and Becky meet for the first time

Becky's pov
I walk into the performance center in Florida and I find catering and I grab some food. I go sit in a corner of the room because I don't know anyone but then I see Ashley walk into catering and she sees me sitting alone and she comes over to me. "Hey Ashley" "Hey Rebecca why are you sitting over here alone?" "Because I don't know anyone and I'm a little nervous about if people are going to like me" "Rebecca do you want to come over and sit with me and my friends?" "Yeah sure thanks" I get up and grab my food and walk with Ashley over to a table when her friends are and she introduces me to her friends. "Everyone this is Rebecca she's from Ireland and she's nervous." "Rebecca this is Bayley, Mercedes, Trinity, Jey, Jimmy, and Colby." "Nice to meet you Rebecca."
—————————————————
A few days later
I was sitting in catering with the girls and then Colby came over and asked if he could talk to me I said yeah so I got up and walked over to where he was sitting with his friends and asked me to tell him about myself
"Well my name is Rebecca. I'm 24 years old, I'm from Dublin Ireland, I have an older brother, I've watched WWE since I was 3 years old, my favorite wrestler were Lita and Mick Foley, and that's pretty much my life story." "Wow I guess we have more in common than I thought." "Yeah I guess we do"