𝟐 → 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

❝Breakup❞

The team had made it to nationals, and you couldn't be more proud of your boyfriend. Atsumu Miya. Even though he is the playboy of Inarizaki, you knew that he loved you. He hadn't been flirting with other girls, and everyone at Inarizaki was surprised by how long your relationship lasted.

At first, you were surprised by what he said. In all the directions that you thought this discussion was going to go, you did not expect a breakup.

"Hey, babe," you said, prancing up to him.

You leaned up to give him a kiss, and Atsumu kissed you back half-heartedly. It was not as though he was going to ignore a kiss from a girl.

Even though he was going to break up with you soon. 

"Hey," Atsumu replied while pulling away from you. 

"So, what's going on?" you asked while you tilted your head.

That was when Atsumu had pulled away from you. You furrowed your eyebrows at his actions. Usually, Atsumu loved to be close to you and used every chance that he could to have some form of contact with you. 

"Y/n, we need to break up," Atsumu came up to you. 

"What?" you replied. 

The words that he was saying were not processed in your mind yet.

"You were just one of my toys, to be honest," Atsumu stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

"So, everything was fake," you confirmed what he was saying. 

"Yeah, I've actually been cheating on you for a while now," Atsumu stated. 

The two of you were close to the volleyball gym, and Atsumu had decided to walk away after what he had said. 

-

It had been a month since you and Atsumu had broken up. Even though you wanted to wallow in pity, you knew that you had to focus on yourself and your future.

"Osamu, I'm fine," you said into the phone, making yourself some food.

Your parents were people who stayed away from you for most of your life. You knew that they didn't care a lot about you, but you learned to take care of yourself without them. 

"You told me that you were sick; at least go to the doctor and get yourself checked out," Osamu replied. 

Even though you and Atsumu had broken up, you and Osamu had a relationship that was more like a sibling relationship. 

That was one good thing that came out of your relationship with Atsumu. You gained a brother figure.

"Osamu, I'm glad that you care so much, but it could just be a stomach bug for all we know," you replied while sighing, taking the food that you made for yourself to the table. 

"Just because my dumbass of a brother broke up with you doesn't mean that you're not family," Osamu replied.

When he found out that you and Atsumu had broken up, he had half a mind to beat some sense into his brother. Though, you stopped him, knowing that wouldn't help. 

Especially when he came parading with his new girlfriend the next day. 

"I'll keep that in mind Osamu, good night," you replied, deciding to focus on your food. 

"Night," Osamu replied.

Soon enough, you had eaten and gone to sleep. It was the weekend now, and you had gone to the doctor. 

Yesterday you had told yourself to focus on your future, but this morning at the doctor's, all you could do was glance down and question your future. Only one thought was going through your mind.

I'm pregnant.