𝐝 𝐢 𝐱

It was now dark outside and Nathaniel couldn't wait for Edward to come home

It was now dark outside and Nathaniel couldn't wait for Edward to come home. He was so mad at him about what he said to his mate earlier. She was apart of this family just as Edward was. The said boy came in a few minutes later, when all the Cullen family was reunited in the living room. Edward had a little smug smile resting on his face and only raised an eyebrow when most of the family glared at him.

"Why the hell did you tell Madelyn she wasn't apart of this family?" Rosalie growled, only being hold back by Emmett, who wanted to kill him just as much as his wife.

"Because she isn't? She is Nate's mate and you just decided she was in. I disagree," Edward glared at the older man, who growled dangerously. Nathaniel speeded to him and wrapped his hand around the bronze-haired boy's neck, pinning him against the wall so hard it made a dent.

"Talk about my mate that way again, boy I'm going to rip your head off and nobody is going to stop me," He said the last part in his mind and smirked darkly when he saw Edward flinched. Nathaniel let him go when he heard a satisfying crack.

"If Madelyn is in this family, that means Bella is too," Edward cleared his throat and glanced at everyone, almost hissing warningly.

"Madelyn is Nate's mate," Emmett stated angrily.

"So? Bella is mine," He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Um, Edward, you should know something..." Alice tried to say but got cut off.

"Bella is mine and nobody is going to tell me otherwise," Edward glared at Alice, not even aware the vision he saw in her mind was concerning him.

"She is a walking blood bag for us to drink of," Jasper stated blandly. Edward tried to attack him, but the curly blonde-haired vampire had already both of his arms around the boy's neck, making him kneel. "Try to do something like that again and you'll regret it," The Major was out now, his eyes were pitch black.

"Jasper! Let him go!" Esme walked closer to her sons, but Carlisle stopped her.

"Guys, be reasonable. Edward. Is Bella really your mate?" The doctor asked him, seriously. Edward nodded like he could, being head locked by the Major.

"She is mine and no one's else," Alice succeed to calm the Major down and leaded him away. Before she left, she turned back to him and tried to say something, but Edward growled.

"Stop Alice. I know what you saw, but I don't care. I'm with Bella now," He speeded away, probably to go watch his blood singer sleep like the creepy boy he is. Everyone left to go hunt besides Nathaniel and Carlisle. The blonde man watched his coven brother for a few seconds and sighed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Nathaniel glared at him.

"You are letting a boy control the coven we created. You should take your place Carlisle, you're going to let him bring us in trouble," Nathaniel walked away from him.