7

It was a few days later and Jungkook woke up alone in his bed.
"Huh. That's weird." He muttered aloud and picked up his phone, glancing at the time. It was 6:30 AM. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs out of the bed. Where was Yn?

He opened the door gently to their adjoining room, in case she was in her own room. She wasn't there either. With a slight panic setting in he quickly made his way downstairs.
"I-it h-hurts!" She wailed and weirdly his panic was instantly calmed. Okay so she was crying saying something hurt but...she was quite dramatic at times.

He followed the sounds of the crying into the kitchen. There stood Jimin with Yn on his hip. She was sobbing her little heart out. 
"Oh dear Princess." Jungkook said gently to announce his presence and the pair turned to look at him.
"Twinkle Toes has a toothache." Jimin pouted as he jiggled Yn slightly on his hip to get her attention that Jungkook had entered the room.

Yn opened her eyes, calming the wailing to sobbing for a moment to see what was going on and the waterworks starter again. She was so relieved to see her papa that it was too much.
"Papa!" She cried and held her arms out and he chuckled in spite of himself. He just loved how much she loved him.

As he took her into his arms and kissed her cheek he thought there was something even better these days. His love was returned in every way he gave it to her. Their connection was truly special.
"Did you give her Calpol?" Jungkook asked as he watched Jimin fill a new beaker with some cold water and add ice. Super cold water was meant to help ease toothache. He'd read it online at 4 AM when he crashed into big Yn downstairs who didn't stay big for long once a papa found her hunting for pain relief.

"I did. She's due some more in a couple of hours. It's a bad day for her to have toothache. We have stuff we need to do today." Jimin frowned sadly as he handed Jungkook the beaker, whilst Jungkook desperately begged Yn to open her mouth for him to see. If anyone could persuade Yn to drink boring water it was Jungkook.

"If it's really bad I'll stay home with her."
"But bang-" Jimin started and Jungkook shrugged.
"Don't care. My Princess comes first. If it's really bad then we're staying here and sorting a dentist visit." He declared and left no room for argument as he left the room and carried Yn upstairs. A very tired Jimin yawned and flipped the switch on the kettle.

"Don't worry Papa will sort it." Jungkook soothed as Yn sobbed into his shoulder. They were just about to enter her room when Jin poked his head out.
"I hear the sound of a little Angel crying." He said sadly as he stepped out and walked over as Jungkook explained the toothache but she wouldn't open her mouth for anyone to see.

Jin tried all sorts of bribes and offers to get Yn to open her mouth but she was having none of it. Eventually, Hoseok joined them. He tried every funny face he could think of to get Yn to laugh and open her mouth that way. After some time Yoongi got pissed off and yanked his door open.

"What's the problem?!" He grunted, sleepy eyes, wild hair, crumpled pyjamas. He'd literally just crawled out of bed.
"Angel has a toothache but wont open her mouth to let us see." Jin said sadly, a worried look on his face.

Yoongi looked at the scene before him. It was ridiculous.
Jungkook begging her to drink ice water.
Hoseok acting a fool.
Jin throwing all manner of ridiculous bribes her way.
"Fucks sake." Yoongi muttered loudly and walked over, barging between Jin and Hoseok right up to Yn in Jungkooks arms. 

"Kitten?!" Yoongi addressed loudly over her noise and she suddenly fell quiet, a few gentle sobs as she met his gaze.
"It hurts right?" He asked and Yn nodded.
"Then open up." Yoongi's deep voice ordered and she gingerly shook her head and glanced at Jungkook but he shook his head. He wasn't helping her out here. She wanted to fuck with a grumpy Yoongi she did it alone.

"Open up. Now." Yoongi said deadpan and Yn quickly shook her head and Yoongi's face took on a whole new look. He knitted it brows together and looked fierce.
"Kitten. Open up. Now." He growled and she clutched the beaker of icy water. Took a deep breath and shook her head again.
"She's brave." Hoseok whispered to Jin who nodded, eyes wide. Jungkook clung to her tighter like it would protect her from the sleepy man she was winding up.

"God help me girl; you've been making enough noise to wake the fuckin' dead. I suggest you open your mouth and let us see what all this noise is about. OPEN UP NOW. " Yoongi snarled. way past being nice. They really needed to see if there was something wrong and she was being super uncooperative. 

All four men watched as her little mouth suddenly popped open. Just like that. Yoongi gently gripped her jaw twisting her head towards better lighting. After a moment of tenseness, he gently lifted her hands holding the beaker to her mouth and ordered her to drink, and she did.
"It looks like her wisdom teeth are coming through." He announced before kissing her cheek telling her she was a good girl and vanished back into his room.

The tenseness suddenly vanished and Jin whistled.
"Geeez Angel. I dunno if you're brave or daft." Jin chuckled as he ruffled her hair gently and left for the stairs with Hoseok. Jungkook took her into her room.
"Dentist it is then Princess." Jungkook smiled grimly as he sat her on the floor and went to the wardrobe to find something comfy for her.
"Don't wanna." Yn muttered rolling the beaker away on the floor and Jungkook turned to look at her.
"I know but it's what we need to do. It'll make you feel better."
"Don't like the demtimist." Yn sniffed and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.
"I know Princess but i'll stay with you the whole time okay? Now let's get dressed and ring the 'demtimist'." He smiled as he walked over to her, a cute mint green and pink ensamble in his hands for his little.