eighteen- Prank gone wrong pt.2

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

*Flashback*

"Mom, Can you tell me more about dad?"

"Well, your dad was a very smart man and was very devoted to his career as a builder. He was always very kind to everyone around him and never hurt anyone - not even an ant" she said while brushing my hair carefully, "He was always on time and didn't like it when things were unorganized and he was so excited to meet you..." she continued.

"How come his family relatives never called us? Are they all dead?" Seven year old me asked, while looking at my new braided hair in the mirror.

"No...His family abandoned him at a young age" my mom replied with hesitation "Oh! Would you look at the time you're going to be late for school" she continued and changed the subject.

*End of flashback*

I woke up with a startle and looked at my surroundings. I was in a room with dark blue walls and big windows that showed me an amazing view of nature.

"I wouldn't get up from the bed if I were you" A voice said from across the room. A boy, that looked almost the same age as me was looking back at me.

"Ah! You scared me. Where am I? Who are you?" I asked, getting scared.

"Chill, I'm Elijah Coleman, Gray's half brother, he saved you..." Elijah replied and I released the breath I was holding. I needed to thank Gray a million times.

Something about Elijah seemed really familiar, it felt like I'd known him my whole life and I felt safe with him. He had dark -almost black- hair and the same bright green eyes Gray had, only their hair seemed different and I'm guessing that explains the half brother part.

"Where's Gray" I asked and Elijah looked up from his phone.

"He's... Taking care of something, I don't know much either" he explained and I nodded.

I know my curiosity always took the best out of me but I had a near death experience today, literally, and I'm not shutting up anymore, "So...Elijah...You said you guys were half brothers, right? How come?" I asked, making him roll his eyes.

"Gosh, you really do talk much don't you? I'm only answering this to shut you up. Our dads are the same and my mother is...dead" he answered and my heart sank... I knew the feeling of missing your other half.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I know the feeling"

"How come?" He asked back and I let out a cough, god that stupid gas really affected my lungs.

"Well my dad died when I wasn't even born, so yeah I've been living with my mom my whole life" he nodded when he got the answer he wanted.

And we were both back to not talking. I couldn't get my eyes off of Elijah, he looked so damn familiar it was eating me alive.

"Have we met before?"

"Pardon?" he said and I got annoyed.

"Are you deaf or are you just trying to irritate me?"

"I don't think we've met before," he said and got back to his phone.

Before I could say anything else Gray got into the room and I jumped out of the bed and ran straight to hug him.

"Thank you so much! We've only known each other for a few hours and you've literally saved me from death" I spoke and he hugged back.

"Anyone would've done what I did, Willow" Gray said as we let go from the hug.

"I have to tell you about something though" he spoke and pointed to the bed, telling me to sit down, "I did something without telling you... I told Sargent, Samantha and basically half the school that you were...dead"

"You did what?!" both me and Elijah yelled making Gray scrunch his eyes from the yelling.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled again, panicking because what if someone told my mom, oh god she would be devastated.

"Because I've had enough of Sargent torturing people for his own entertainment! You were DYING if i didn't save you, do you know that? If I came even two minutes late you would've been dead now"

"But my MOM, someone will tell her!?" I asked and looked around for my phone.

"I took care of that, I told her we were doing a prank and that if people called she would cry and act like you were dead" he laughed nervously.

"But she will die if she hears that I'm dead - Wait what? She agreed to what? MY MOTHER agreed to a prank where I'm going to act like I'm dead?" I spoke and started laughing.

"I used my magical charm," Gray laughed and nudged me.

"You're so smart though like that Asshole Sargent is probably shitting his pants, hah." I started laughing even harder.

"Well you could say that, he was pretty fucked up after I told him he was responsible for your death" I wonder how he feels right now, did he even really care?

"What if he hits back harder when the truth about her actually being alive comes out?" Elijah asked and Gray shook his head.

"I don't think he's that dumb and vengeful to not learn from his mistakes" Gray said making me nod.

"Let's hope that he really learns his lesson this time then" Elijah spoke and put his hood on from his black hoodie and walked out of the room.

I looked at Gray and he was deep in thought, "Well, what's the next move" I asked and he started telling me all of his plans.

Checkmate, Sargent fucking Hills.

Guess the attitude queen is alive, yay!! What do we think of Elijah, the new character?

A quote that describes Willow very well is "Sometimes you have to stop being scared and just go for it. Either it will work out, or it won't. That's life."

Thank you for all of your exciting comments and support!!

Hope you enjoyed the second part of chapter 18 <3

Don't forget to vote and comment :)